Just now, Donavan Ward said:

Lol slumber party broke the internet when it dropped I just don’t know why they waited so long to drop it. She also needed to drop an uptempo song for the gp. I want better or love me down to go viral they are catchy asf….way better than selfish Whitney Houston Reaction GIF

Yeah, it could have been handled better. 

I really do see big potential for SP to go viral one day though!  I mean it has a lot going for it like being a bop, it’d still be “new” to most people, has an amazing video, is from a fan favorite album and has an unexpected (for her) sound that still in some ways fits into the current musical landscape! Everyone I ever play this song for or show the video to loves it!!

I think the track is also super close to be certified gold! 

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

Yeah, it could have been handled better. 

I really do see big potential for SP to go viral one day though!  I mean it has a lot going for it like being a bop, it’d still be “new” to most people, has an amazing video, is from a fan favorite album and has an unexpected (for her) sound that still in some ways fits into the current musical landscape! Everyone I ever play this song for or show the video to loves it!!

I think the track is also super close to be certified gold! 

That would be amazing if it was certified she ate in that video 

30 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Idk but deserves platinum :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

the make me video and bad cover album ruined the start of the era:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I know it really started off in a bad note with that. Even what you need has more punch than make me snooze…just love me, better, love me down, liar, mood ring…so many BANGERS and THATS the song Larry convinced her to go with. Whitney Houston Reaction GIF

3 hours ago, Donavan Ward said:

It would’ve opened with 500k if her fans wasn’t spreading the leaks and actually wanted her to succeed rather than bein a fake ***** sayin “im buying it anyway” it was the most illegally downloaded album of 2016 thanks to themBored Over It GIF

Girl I downloaded the leak but still bought 3 copies within its first week of being released. 

7 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Glory sales would’ve been much higher if the album didn’t leak a few days earlier causing fans to not listen to the official album when it released. 

Oh old exhale tea

i was seriously disgusted by the number of you that couldn’t wait until the album actually dropped

Blackout leaked weeks before too and it still outsold Glory. Maybe the album just wasn’t that good.

6 hours ago, Donavan Ward said:

Lol slumber party broke the internet when it dropped I just don’t know why they waited so long to drop it. She also needed to drop an uptempo song for the gp. I want better or love me down to go viral they are catchy asf….way better than selfish Whitney Houston Reaction GIF

It was all sabotage I mean her team released the song on a Tuesday…. When billboard doesn’t start tracking new songs until Friday… so the song already missed out on having a higher chart debut

but I do remember the song broke the internet it was trending on YouTube, watchmojo included it in hot songs of November 2016, etc people were definitely talking about that song. 

but we got no promo,  no award shows, no interviews, talks shows, absolutely nothing!

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

It was all sabotage I mean her team released the song on a Tuesday…. When billboard doesn’t start tracking new songs until Friday… so the song already missed out on having a higher chart debut

but I do remember the song broke the internet it was trending on YouTube, watchmojo included it in hot songs of November 2016, etc people were definitely talking about that song. 

but we got no promo,  no award shows, no interviews, talks shows, absolutely nothing!

They wanted her to be discouraged b/c they weren’t involved. So they picked the worst song to lead it, sabotaged the video, gave her zero budget for a VMA performance…which remains probably the only time since her MALL TOUR that I’ve only seen her with two back up dancers, released the album the WORST week…any other week would’ve made it #1 and that press would’ve been great promo, they sabotaged tf out of glory, out mood ring on a JAPANESE verison when it should’ve been the first single as needed me was dominating it would’ve worked for her…poor Brit they knew she wanted it to succeed.  Like she said they saw the spark and got scared cuz her being better means no more money for them. Over It Smiling GIF by Pretty Dudes

Edited by Donavan Ward
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block