So some of y'all believe Britney didn't write her own book

16 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Prince Harry had a ghostwriter who even commented publicly on it.

Britney commented on her female ghostwriter on IG. She wrote that she talked to her and felt sorry for the lady because Britney was rambling on and didn't know how her ghostwriter would be able to put it together.

Britney wrote that she took a notebook to Maui and wrote. Britney thanked her ghostwriters (plural) at the end of the book. The New York Times published the names of 3 of her ghostwriters, one of them Sam Lansky who works with Britney's publisher. Sam Lansky is author of 2 books, one of them the memoir of his teenage years. He recently wrote the Time article about Taylor Swift who praised him for having a way with words.

Why do many celebrities use ghostwriters? To be interesting and catch the readers' attention a book needs to have a structure with an arc that ties the beginning to the end to create interest and come to a closure. Unclear wording, sticking three different ideas in one short paragraph, rambling, wrong word choices are cleared up for better comprehension. 

The publisher hired fact checkers for the correct dates and events. Rosengart added information on some financial aspects and probably deleted information he doesn't want divulged before the trial.

Britney thanked all her helpers at the end of her book.

this is exactly it.

besides, as with any other product, there is a group of people involved. like she can't actually write a book... like who can do that? i feel like people expected her to sit down on word and be like "dear fans this is my book... type type type... thank you my fans, the end. ok print, the book is ready!

Edited by super.nova
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

So much of the book was inaccurate and the ghost writer wasn't a very known one, I'm inclined to think she (cade) sent him voice notes and he pieced it together. 

She wrote Jamie Lynn was married at 17 (she wasn't) and felt sorry for Jamie Lynn having a divorce young (she didn't have a divorce either) 

She wrote she never smoked w**d but she said in an interview as recently as 2016 that she smoked it during her teens

She said her hair is naturally black

Genuwine says he never saw Britney and JT together.

And that's just the tip of it. I think she rambled off to this ghost writer and he cherry picked the scandalous bits.

Not really. Are you forgetting Britney read out loud the opening page of the book on audio book? Cade wouldn’t have sent voice notes of Britney’s life for her wtf? she pretty capable of having a phone call or sending voice notes herself to the ghost writer 😭 you guys like to dumb Britney down like she disabled to do anything. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
4 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

Not really. Are you forgetting Britney read out loud the opening page of the book on audio book? Cade wouldn’t have sent voice notes of Britney’s life for her wtf? she pretty capable of having a phone call or sending voice notes herself to the ghost writer 😭 you guys like to dumb Britney down like she disabled to do anything. 

So why didn't she do the whole book then

Explain all the inaccuracies 

6 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Prince Harry had a ghostwriter who even commented publicly on it.

Britney commented on her female ghostwriter on IG. She wrote that she talked to her and felt sorry for the lady because Britney was rambling on and didn't know how her ghostwriter would be able to put it together.

Britney wrote that she took a notebook to Maui and wrote. Britney thanked her ghostwriters (plural) at the end of the book. The New York Times published the names of 3 of her ghostwriters, one of them Sam Lansky who works with Britney's publisher. Sam Lansky is author of 2 books, one of them the memoir of his teenage years. He recently wrote the Time article about Taylor Swift who praised him for having a way with words.

Why do many celebrities use ghostwriters? To be interesting and catch the readers' attention a book needs to have a structure with an arc that ties the beginning to the end to create interest and come to a closure. Unclear wording, sticking three different ideas in one short paragraph, rambling, wrong word choices are cleared up for better comprehension. 

The publisher hired fact checkers for the correct dates and events. Rosengart added information on some financial aspects and probably deleted information he doesn't want divulged before the trial.

Britney thanked all her helpers at the end of her book.

Britney's ghostwriter wasn't female! It was a man. Google can tell you this 

57 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

So why didn't she do the whole book then

Explain all the inaccuracies 

She didn’t do the whole audiobook because maybe she didn’t want to talk about abor**on, 2007, mental clinic in 2019 etc. also Do I need to get interviews up where in 2016 she said “baby one more time is 15 years old” the list goes on of memory’s she got wrong. Insta captions, E interview, uk interviews, Alan carr, She literally forgot or doesn’t care like we do.  Thing is, Britney is a normal girl and not self obsessed in a narcissistic way. However us super fans know dates, times, outfits, what she said here, what she said then etc.  Britney isn’t a Stan of herself so she probably recalls and gets dates wrong which is perfectly normal, I don’t even remember things from last year let alone 20… and I certainly don’t remember every convo unless it’s saved on a text 😂

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

So much of the book was inaccurate and the ghost writer wasn't a very known one, I'm inclined to think she (cade) sent him voice notes and he pieced it together. 

She wrote Jamie Lynn was married at 17 (she wasn't) and felt sorry for Jamie Lynn having a divorce young (she didn't have a divorce either) 

She wrote she never smoked w**d but she said in an interview as recently as 2016 that she smoked it during her teens

She said her hair is naturally black

Genuwine says he never saw Britney and JT together.

And that's just the tip of it. I think she rambled off to this ghost writer and he cherry picked the scandalous bits.

Wait but she did say she smoked it because she mentioned how cigarettes made her feel high and that’s when she realized she prefers cigarettes over w**d. Did I not read that part? Cause I’m confused with this narrative that it was just pieced together. She’s bipolar, experiences ptsd/anxiety and will most certainly get details of her life mixed up. Tell me how coherent you’ll be after high doses of lithium. 

I'm so tired of this... 

of course there is inaccuracies in her own book, of course she won't remember exactly every single thing that happened to her : it's called being human with a human brain. NO ONE can remember exactly every aspect of their life especially when you're someone like Britney who lived so many things and met so many people. Ourselves might think we remember stuff clearly but we don't, it's a memory so it's tainted by our own experience, by how we feel about it and the brain does fill in the gaps sometimes. A memory is never accurate. 

The only reason why the inaccuracies in Britney's book are obvious is because her life has been extremly documented and studied by a lot of people like us fans. We probably know a lot of stuff about things she done she doesn't even remember or realised. 

If your life had been as documented as Britney's you'll found out your memories are inaccurates too. 

I mean we have records of her telling she never met Taylor Swift when she has like 2 pictures with her, there's a video of her where she says she doesn't remember the allure photoshoot from 2007 and it's 100% normal because surprise she has a human brain with its very normal human flaws regarding memories. 

No one can remember their own life in an accurate way. 

That being said, I am very happy the book hasn't been brushed out of inaccuracies because it makes it even more authentic : it truly is her own memories, how she remembers her life,... 

So of course she got help from a ghostwriter because she never wrote a book before and she never studied this art. 

I mean, if she did not have a ghostwritter helping her it would have been closer to the instagram captions and y'all would have been mad too. 

It really feels like whatever she does some people will always complain and honestly it's frustrating. After reading her book and reading some """"fans"""" comments I think we are more than lucky that she stills interracts with the public on instagram. If I was her I would delete all that and just live my life as far as possible from all this mess. So y'all can take all of your so called "proof of whatever" and stick it up your basement 

8 hours ago, ItsSway said:

Wait but she did say she smoked it because she mentioned how cigarettes made her feel high and that’s when she realized she prefers cigarettes over w**d. Did I not read that part? Cause I’m confused with this narrative that it was just pieced together. She’s bipolar, experiences ptsd/anxiety and will most certainly get details of her life mixed up. Tell me how coherent you’ll be after high doses of lithium. 

Ok using that analogy, was she on lithium when she married a vague acquaintance in las Vegas and then married Kevin 7 months later.

She said in her book she didn't smoke it until much later in life. In 2016 she said she was smoking it as a teenager but hadn't smoked it since.

Edited by chizwhiz

It feels like alot was cut out of the book. A lot of what was in the book wasn’t really new information if your huge fan, she said a lot of stuff about her childhood that was in the book already in past interviews. Like talking about the slave vmas  performance  and how scared she was of the snake. Learning of what happened to her grandmother and grandfather wasn’t knew either because the New York Times  did a report on it months before. 

She definitely contributed her thoughts and personal recollections in the book but I feel most of that was cut out for legal reasons. 

23 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Ok using that analogy, was she on lithium when she married a vague acquaintance in las Vegas and then married Kevin 7 months later.

She said in her book she didn't smoke it until much later in life. In 2016 she said she was smoking it as a teenager but hadn't smoked it since.

Whaat? No no, you’re just trying to make it make sense to you. She literally says she tried it when she was young while dating her brother’s friend…and later in life. I just don’t see how you just expect someone to remember every damn detail of their life to satisfy you. Like B wasn’t a virgin and had already experienced things we wouldn’t even had imagined. We were given an image and she stood up for herself a lot until it took its toll. Things come to you as memories and than you remember. It’s not “oh these people expect me to detail everything of my life, let me set aside my trauma that affects it and give it to them”

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block