Britney teases new project: S3X N DIAMONDS

7 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

I think she's that kind of person who likes to flirt with the camera, maybe she doesn't even realize it, and that's a bit weird in some situations like this. But cmon, it's Britney, you can't accuse her of doing... that.

No way. I don’t think she’s doing “that” - it’s just the poses and how the dog wasn’t comfortable that was the weird thing. Not everything is meant to be a prop to pose with. It’s a dog - play with it without showing off your breasts 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, pablitonizer said:

If she loves trolling so much then why she got upset that her fans trolled JT during the weekend? 

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I really don't understand her anymore so I choose to ignore :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Did she write something that was aimed at fans that showed she was upset or you assuming? 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

i do not take criticism about Britney personally, but I don't like when people lie and invent fiction about someones life and acts disrespectful .

so sorry that you allow that. get a life.

Britney Spears GIF

It’s fine if you think people are being disrespectful but there is a mature and appropriate way to respond to that. The way you are currently responding says more about you than it does about them. The very thing you are calling them out about, you are doing yourself. Take a breather, grow up, and learn to be less reactive. 

I wish you well.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

What’s the fiction? 
She’s lonely - fact 

She posts tacky and nasty things - fact

Tacky? Yes. Nasty? No, that's not true. You can say they don't look good or that her IG is a cringefest, but calling it nasty is a bit too much.

Edited by DarielXO
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Broccoli Spears said:

It’s fine if you think people are being disrespectful but there is a mature and appropriate way to respond to that. The way you are currently responding says more about you than it does about them. The very thing you are calling them out about, you are doing yourself. Take a breather, grow up, and learn to be less reactive. 

I wish you well.

is not an opinion is a fact, people are being disrespectful to her.

being mature is not judge someone that you don't know, stop talking about maturity when you don't know about it.

thank you.

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

Tacky? Yes. Nasty? No, that's not true. You can say they don't look or that her IG is a cringefest, but calling it nasty is a bit too much.

True. Thanks for making your point in a sane manner unlike some other members here. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

No way. I don’t think she’s doing “that” - it’s just the poses and how the dog wasn’t comfortable that was the weird thing. Not everything is meant to be a prop to pose with. It’s a dog - play with it without showing off your breasts 

I don't really see the problem here. The dog seemed to be excited and playful, and I'm sure Sawyer doesn't mind if her bra/***** are out. Humans are bothered by that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.