'Selfish' reaches a new peak of #9 on the Billboard Dance/Electronic Digital Song Sales chart this week!

1 hour ago, Kyky said:

I love how you guys thought you ate this “troll” right up, but Britney is actually embarrassed by it and is apologizing to Justin 🤣 

Except we aren’t doing this for Britney’s approval :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: all you Flop of the Woods stans continue to prove how fragile his little man ego is 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Can we have a wiki page for GODfish already?  :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Oh good luck with that. They didn't even let me create the page for the Oops Remixes and B Sides despite the fact that it charted in multiple categories.

I actually brought back the pages for the Essential and Playlist compilations, and somehow they're still up but it's a matter of time before someone takes them down again.

There's a lot of ********* monitoring all the Britney pages, demanding sources and proof of notoriety, yet they keep misinformation like ISBE and TTB being official singles off BJ.

Even for the FF article they kept deleting the recent changes about Selfish run on the itunes chart, at this very moment I don't know if they finally left something there. 

It pisses me so much because I understand there's standards and protocols to meet when it comes to Wikipedia articles, but there's many articles that are unsourced or not properly formatted and have been like that for years, and they just have like s legend on top that suggests to fix it, but when it comes to anything Britney related, if they don't like it, it gets straight up deleted, like they don't even let you or help you to fix it, or leave it open for completion in the future, they just go ahead and remove anything they dislike. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Oh good luck with that. They didn't even let me create the page for the Oops Remixes and B Sides despite the fact that it charted in multiple categories.

I actually brought back the pages for the Essential and Playlist compilations, and somehow they're still up but it's a matter of time before someone takes them down again.

There's a lot of ********* monitoring all the Britney pages, demanding sources and proof of notoriety, yet they keep misinformation like ISBE and TTB being official singles off BJ.

Even for the FF article they kept deleting the recent changes about Selfish run on the itunes chart, at this very moment I don't know if they finally left something there. 

It pisses me so much because I understand there's standards and protocols to meet when it comes to Wikipedia articles, but there's many articles that are unsourced or not properly formatted and have been like that for years, and they just have like s legend on top that suggests to fix it, but when it comes to anything Britney related, if they don't like it, it gets straight up deleted, like they don't even let you or help you to fix it, or leave it open for completion in the future, they just go ahead and remove anything they dislike. 

shocked-surprised.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block