What her latest post about Justin confirms

Tbh i was surprised when i saw what she wrote but... If i can try to be in her shoes, i see that she is definitely trying to fix the relationship she has/had with people coz this is what she needs the most (imagine how lonely she is) and the fact that she didn't mention her song being at no. 1 confirms that she is done with music business for real. Thats my opinion and is totally understandable 

Edited by zone
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Relationships can't be fixed by instagram posts. Unfortunately but what is the truth. Whether it is a paid post for JT album promo or her being forgetful(not forgiving)  Britney going back and worth with people it just not a good look. Well like most of her posts anyway.

7 hours ago, zone said:

Tbh i was surprised when i saw what she wrote but... If i can try to be in her shoes, i see that she is definitely trying to fix the relationship she has/had with people coz this is what she needs the most (imagine how lonely she is) and the fact that she didn't mention her song being at no. 1 confirms that she is done with music business for real. Thats my opinion and is totally understandable 

In my perception she didn't need to apologize for what she said in her own book about her story and perspective. HOWEVER I believe apologizes are always welcome if it makes other people feel better, including her, that's called being humble, it's not hurting hut to say sorry, though.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, zone said:

... and the fact that she didn't mention her song being at no. 1 confirms that she is done with music business for real. ...

Well her extended contract with RCA isn't done yet so you never know (I think it's 3 records, not sure) I hope she just re-records or re-produces some unreleased songs, that way she can be done with it and people can have more Britney music. :)

1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

Has anyone mentioned that maybe Britney was informed to put out the fire by RCA? Since they are part of the same label? 

Makes sense :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

4 hours ago, G-unit said:

She forgave him a LONG time ago.  She told her truth in her book and fans suddenly took that as she hates him.

rewind to like 2017-2018 or around that time and she posted dancing to his song “Filthy” and called him a genius.

This part. As much as it was new information for us, Britney writing it in her book and explaining her side doesn't mean she didn't heal from it. We can't keep expecting her to lash out over the past.

10 hours ago, zone said:

To be honest, I think she's only trying to make things right, knowing that the « Selfish » fan promotion was a reaction to the confidences in her book about the abor**on and her relationship with him. She now sees the real-life impacts of her declarations (even though it was right for her to do so). And to be fair, she never put the blame on Justin, but her fans did.

And if she decides to stop releasing music, our best way to encourage her to come back is by listening to her music and send her positive vibes. It can be stressful for her to come back, after all she’s been through, so the more we interfere and bring her stress, lesser are the chances of hearing her singing again.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block