With Britney's Selfish outranking JT's, are we prepared to get Femme Fatale ahead of JT's new EP when it drops?

no glory deserves those extra sales honestly. Let’s work on getting all her albums certified so they aren’t flops. Glory already has a top 20 Platinum selling single, and a vevo certified music video. If we can get it gold or platinum that would be ideal. Especially since Britney has writing credits on this album and it’s the only one under the conservatorship that she’s proud of. Ik we have done justice for glory just stating that it makes the most SENSE to me. If we want to do a project that hasn’t had that treatment. I’d say b/o b/c it deserves all the flowers. Or the Britney album. mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Edited by Donavan Ward
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Donavan Ward said:

no glory deserves those extra sales honestly. Let’s work on getting all her albums certified so they aren’t flops. Glory already has a top 20 Platinum selling single, and a vevo certified music video. If we can get it gold or platinum that would be ideal. Especially since Britney has writing credits on this album and it’s the only one under the conservatorship that she’s proud of. Ik we have done justice for glory just stating that it makes the most SENSE to me. If we want to do a project that hasn’t had that treatment. I’d say b/o b/c it deserves all the flowers. Or the Britney album. mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

much prtefer this tbh <3

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, humstarr said:

I say blackout or glory should reinter the charts. I agree with the majority. 

Although if y'all decided to push Blackout and Glory I would quickly join in as these albums are amazing, Femme Fatale already has a headstart and buzz thanks to Selfish, so I still think it should be the one we should push.

But then again I'm very biased, as you can see in my username.

• Like 1

#Justice _for_Glory

FF already debuted at #1 and had successful singles 

Blackout wasn't #1 but it managed to make history. it's  one of the most influential albums of the last decade, and everybody and their mammas know that all the ******es in the pop industry copied and pasted in order to have their own pop bible, but failed cause they ain't Britney

While Glory was slept on by Britney's team and her label, she really worked hard and put her heart and soul in that album and some people don't even know she released an album in 2016.  let alone the fact that Glory is full of bops, jams, and bangers, people will love it.

Edited by TeaWaiter
  • Love 1
On 1/27/2024 at 4:24 PM, TeaWaiter said:

#Justice _for_Glory

FF already debuted at #1 and had successful singles 

Blackout wasn't #1 but it managed to make history. it's  one of the most influential albums of the last decade, and everybody and their mammas know that all the ******es in the pop industry copied and pasted in order to have their own pop bible, but failed cause they ain't Britney

While Glory was slept on by Britney's team and her label, she really worked hard and put her heart and soul in that album and some people don't even know she released an album in 2016.  let alone the fact that Glory is full of bops, jams, and bangers, people will love it.

This glory is top 3 of all her albums to me. Ppl need to see that even under those restraints blacoutney/itzney came thru b/c she knew she had to following sh.itney Jean. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block