Do you like "Shattered Glass" and If it was a single, what would you envision the music video to be? 

12 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I recently heard "Shattered Glass" in Dolby Atmos and it sounds so ******* good. I love it. The beat and production is hot. This song should have been a single in my opinion.

Imagine a early 2000s dance video with hot shots of Britney dancing with her dancers in unison. Ahhhhh I can just picture it! 

If it was a single, what would you Invision the music video to be? 

Here's the track. Press play and bop! :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

I don't like it. The vocals glitch ruined whole song, plus this sounds like HIAM v0.1. Also, she sounds so uninterested and just talking in whole song.

Spoiler

Glass :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Spoiler

Glass :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

Spoiler

Glass :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

OK, glass. . Windows, cameras, drinking glasses. Start there. Add a couple in scenarios that involves diffrent type of glass. Elaborate locations like  apocalyptic red backgrounds, electric blue outfits. Fire. 

Hair choreography, hand choreography 

Loving this

I do like it!! I'll never forget hearing it for the first time before Circus dropped. That prehook & chorus melody is ear candy!! It was a slow burn fir me to love it tho cuz it was so short and really could have used a dramatic bridge and the chorus w/ a nasty instrumental in the same way HIAM did. 

I imagine a video similar to Stronger & Janet Jackson- son of a gun 

Edited by Mr. AmericanDream
  • Love 1

Shattered Glass concept 🤟

Opening scene is a camera shot from below of a massive panel of glass. Above is bright blinding light with the silhouette of Britney lying in a pretty contorted position. The camera glides along the glass as it cracks into spider webs across the surface. Britney is wearing an outfit inspired by the Glory cover, without boots. She has large wire fairy wings like her Rolling Stones shoot but longer dragonfly wings with crystal bead work. Also inspired by Oops white scene. In other shots Britney is nude and her skin is covered in broken mirror shards referring Toxic. In another shots the colors fade more grey tones and the Britney fairy has ash brown dirty blonde hair. The glass is foggy and the cracks get grey with smoke. The next shot the glass is black and the cracks are white. Her hair is black with tinsel lights. The glass gradually gets darker with black liquid seeping in and flooding into puddles. Another shot Britney has ginger red hair and a red fairy bejeweled outfit. Red liquid drips on glass and running down the glass mirror panels. Broken shards reflecting different images of her synchronized and bright lights bouncing and glaring off glass. At 2:30 marker the music fades out into a mini movie. The reflections of Britney zoom out and you see she is a crushed fairy on the busted out headlight of a Mustang GT. The hood is all smashed in, billowing smoke, with black oil dripping onto the tar. The car is on fire and the hood headlights are smeared blood. There is a body of a man face down under the bumper. He is struggling to move. There is blue and red lights flashing in the background and you see cops walking a young blonde girl with low rise jeans and a lace cami to cruiser. The auburn passenger is irate. The brunette is getting arrested yelling at cops and the raven haired girl is screaming at the moving body under the bumper. As the song continues and gradually ends the video shows the brunette, auburn, the raven, and the blonde girl. All girls with messy buns and  dolce&gabbana shades chewing gum and being booked. The blonde fairy is singing in a broken diamond ring, the red head sings in a broken phone screen, the raven haired fairy sings on broken headlamp, the brunette fairy sings over a broken mirror. Then bruised fairy Britney with broken wings singing on the shattered glass. This time she is face down on the glass, the shot is from below. The song ends. The camera pulls back in silence. So you see the contorted silhouette of the fairy 🧚. The bright lights flicker. The light drains out. Then all goes black. 

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing

I’ve always thought this song would make a great tour opener:

*Are you having trouble focusing throughout the day?*

whipsmack sound effects, flashy lights

*Do you find yourself still calling my name?*

It’s Britney *****

*Do you wish you could rewind time and take it back?*

whipsmack, flashy lights

*I bet you realized that she ain't half the woman I am*

Giant sugar glass screens with projections of Jamie, Lynn, Jamie-Lynn, Lou, Robin and Justin and Britney smashes through them all with a glittery umbrella as she sings:

*You’re gonna see me in your dreams tonight, my face is gonna haunt you all the time, I promise that you gon’ want me back, when your world falls apart, like shattered glass*

Dubstep dance break. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block