Do you like "Shattered Glass" and If it was a single, what would you envision the music video to be? 

I recently heard "Shattered Glass" in Dolby Atmos and it sounds so ******* good. I love it. The beat and production is hot. This song should have been a single in my opinion.

Imagine a early 2000s dance video with hot shots of Britney dancing with her dancers in unison. Ahhhhh I can just picture it! 

If it was a single, what would you Invision the music video to be? 

Here's the track. Press play and bop! :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Edited by JayTawndre
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

It is a hot track but I think the song's structure was a bit unconventional for 2008/2009. Maybe a radio edit/ remix.

For the MV - maybe a sequel of the Womanizer video with the same guy. 

Ooh a sequel to "Womanizer" would be a vibe!

I love the structure and production. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I always envisioned Shattered Glass as a potential single with a good MV.
My concept for the MV would be something like a sequel to Circus MV, she's in a dark hall of mirrors, broken mirrors, something like the Private Show commercial aesthetic but dark.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Alvy said:

I always envisioned Shattered Glass as a potential single with a good MV.
My concept for the MV would be something like a sequel to Circus MV, she's in a dark hall of mirrors, broken mirrors, something like the Private Show commercial aesthetic but dark.

That sounds good and maybe she can have dark hair in the video. Britney always looks so good in dark hair 😻

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

I always find the song being unfinished without actual chorus which is unfortunately normal it today's streaming era

It is missing gradation, bridge and final chorus with harder beat

As a music video imagine Britney in a room full of big mirrors, each mirror would represent each time her partner cheated and she would be dancing there alone (imagine "lonely" from dwad tour with her reflections in the mirror) and the mirrors would explode at the end and you could see the pieces of the broken mirrors all over the floor and Britney standing in the middle. Something like LaChapelle shoot for Glory

222.png

018.png

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

I always find the song being unfinished without actual chorus which is unfortunately normal it today's streaming era

It is missing gradation, bridge and final chorus with harder beat

As a music video imagine Britney in a room full of big mirrors, each mirror would represent each time her partner cheated and she would be dancing there alone (imagine "lonely" from dwad tour with her reflections in the mirror) and the mirrors would explode at the end and you could see the pieces of the broken mirrors all over the floor and Britney standing in the middle. Something like LaChapelle shoot for Glory

222.png

018.png

This idea sounds hot 🥵🔥 can we make it happen, people!?

Also, I love the production. Have you heard the song in Dolby Atmos!

Edited by JayTawndre
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

That song was brilliant, and back then i was hoping for it to be released as a video..

If i remember well, there was a poll to choose the following video from Britney´s album Circus, and fans were given the chance to choose and also submit the idea. The winner would have the video become a reality and apparently it was Kill the lights.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block