Justin Timberlake drops music video for new single "Selfish"

16 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Sounds a Lot like Jealous of Nick Jonas which I love. I like some Justin songs but I think this is a no for me. Kind of boring and he seems like he's not enjoying any of it. Maybe Britney's memoir really hit hard.

I think he sounds really good and he looks so good in the video I actually giggled like a schoolgirl :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by JayTawndre
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

it will always baffle me that all male singers can release the same song over and over again, while female singers have to completely reinvent themselves to be seen as interesting. This is a dated song that could easily be on any of his albums. Its not particularly interesting, nor is the video: A suit, that same dance moves etc. 

Not particularly here for it, and this is judging it objectively.

:thelook_pissed_mad_judging_bow_blue_cheerleader_judging:

1 hour ago, JayTawndre said:

It's really great. The production sounds clean and Justin's vocals are giving. Say what you want about him, but he makes good music. This sounds totally opposite of his horrible last album. The track was produced by Louis Bell and Cirkut. 

The video is also good he looks so good 

Agree on all. But “he looks good”

Let’s be real, he looks haggard.

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

it will always baffle me that all male singers can release the same song over and over again, while female singers have to completely reinvent themselves to be seen as interesting. This is a dated song that could easily be on any of his albums. Its not particularly interesting, nor is the video: A suit, that same dance moves etc. 

Not particularly here for it, and this is judging it objectively.

ok, so I was not the only one who thought it could've been a throwaway song for FSLS. And he's (was?) a talented dancer, I was kinda shocked to see him do that two-step toward the end. 

Sounds like something from Ne-yo from early 2010s, harmonies are nice tho, forgettable, video is cringe (the acting into camera like he doesn't wants to be followed and the last scene dance ... meeeh, also wide legs suits are not for everyone)

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMANbritney spears GIF

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

It's really great. The production sounds clean and Justin's vocals are giving. Say what you want about him, but he makes good music. This sounds totally opposite of his horrible last album. The track was produced by Louis Bell and Cirkut. 

The video is also good he looks so good 

I say what I want- his vocals are so heavily ironed :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block