Justin Timberlake drops music video for new single "Selfish"

Cringy. I dont think he understands he is not in his 20's or even 30's anymore. Ive been feeling second hand embarrassment from him lately that I havent been even getting from Britney's weird instagram. 

And the autotune is too noticable. 

Edited by humstarr
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

I actually like it. I don’t think it’s problematic to like it. Yeah Justin did some ****ty things but Britney wasn’t totally innocent either. They were children when they were together.

Episode 1 Wtf GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

He is the worst ex she has

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, anti aging said:

He’s aged so badly. I don’t know if it’s the lighting, but in certain ngles he looks so much older than 42. Hugh Jackman is 55 and looks much better 

Your nickname :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

He seems like he drinks a lot and I bet he likes to do dr**s too so that is not helping

2 hours ago, Estrella said:

If Britney would have released a video like this, the fans would be complaining that "she looks old, she is barely dancing, her clothes look cheap, and the music video is boring,etc." However, since this music video is released by a man, he'll get a pass to look his age and not be able to dance like he used to in his younger days. Anyway, the song is boring....

Well, Britney actually did it with MAKE ME and the "fans" bashed her to death! So yeah it's real!

Even if at that time we had reasons for that, they scrapped the first version and only had few days to create, prepare and film a new one, with no more budget, since all the money were gone with David Lachapelle... Justin filmed this M.V. without all these reasons but his fans seem to really appreciate it anyway. That's show how hard this fanbase can be hard sometimes on Britney! MAKE ME is not the video of the year for sure but it's a cute video. Expectations of this fanbase are to high sometimes... And "fans" are def. to hard with our girl! Even for the performances, I know she's not good as she used to be, it's life, but it's still better that most of all the artist out there!!!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block