Britney’s worst music video

The From the Bottom Of My Broken Heart video has always bored me. The Radar video doesn’t fit the song imo and could have been a lot better. Gimme More and Perfume would have been better if they used the scrapped footage. Never cared for Break the Ice either. 

The released Make Me video isn’t too bad for me although the unreleased one is much better. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HIM said:

Make me but I’ve only seen it twice

is g eazy in the final one? 

He is but I think the footage was from the unreleased video? I think because G-Eazy couldn’t make it to the set of the released video so they had to reuse his footage from the unreleased video. I can’t remember though, it’s been a while since I saw it. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Lol you like those videos? :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: If I had to remove one from that list it would be 'Radar' :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

The radar video is ok 😂 and the BOMBH music video is kinda cheesy but cute .
I actually like the TTWE music video.  I  think she looks cute , I like the choreography and i like that the end of the world was supposed to be on my birthday sis , December 21th 😂

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lucky☆ said:

The radar video is ok 😂 and the BOMBH music video is kinda cheesy but cute .
I actually like the TTWE music video.  I  think she looks cute , I like the choreography and i like that the end of the world was supposed to be on my birthday sis , December 21th 😂

ha for some reason I can't get behind BOMBH. I think it's her cute wooly hat  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: I love the song though. TTWE I just remember the documentary or 'making of' she wasn't allowed to go to the toilet and just looked so over it all. Also that body double in that wig cracks me up. 

• Haha 1

"Make Me" is awful, atrocious. The thing is, it could have been fine if they just didn't added the search for a hot guy, and just scenes in the bed and hallway :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

For the longest, to me, it was Gimme More, after watching her past work, that was... something. So cheap, so low. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Now she has many but not her fault :searching_looking:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block