Britney’s worst music video

We know Britney’s music videos are untouchable and on another level. But what is, in your opinion, Britney’s worst video?

For me, it’s a toss up between “Make Me” and “Till the World Ends”. I think I’ve watched both videos a total of 5 times. Let’s start with “Make Me”. We all know the story of the original video, and the last minute hot mess they put out. Not only does it lack a storyline, but it looks like it was shot in 10 min. Don’t get me started on those annoying af background laughs from her backup dancers. Even Britney’s beauty could not save this one.

As for “TTWE”, it just flat out sucks in every way imaginable. The song was huge, but the video had cheap production and again, no storyline. It’s like “Slave 4 U”s ugly little sister that they keep in the basement so it doesn’t scare people.

whats your least favorite music video? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

I'd not include TTWE video on that list. 

Make Me video with the annoying girlie laughters, yes.

Criminal vid is not exactly awesome too.

The pre-circus era videos are like kinda untouchable for me in her catalog lol. Even Gimme More video I would not put on that list because of the nostalgia it holds to me.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

For me, it’s a toss up between “Make Me” and “Till the World Ends”. I think I’ve watched both videos a total of 5 times. Let’s start with “Make Me”. We all know the story of the original video, and the last minute hot mess they put out. Not only does it lack a storyline, but it looks like it was shot in 10 min. Don’t get me started on those annoying af background laughs from her backup dancers. Even Britney’s beauty could not save this one.

As for “TTWE”, it just flat out sucks in every way imaginable. The song was huge, but the video had cheap production and again, no storyline. It’s like “Slave 4 U”s ugly little sister that they keep in the basement so it doesn’t scare people.

Yes, those laughs ruined everything + the G-Eazy part just didn't need to be on the song.

For TTWE, the music video is just the same as Slave 4 U except there are some visual differences: Britney dances and saves the world (Makes it rain in S4U and 'the sunlight' in TTWE).

For me, storywise it's Gimme More, and that's a cool music video too. For visuals, I'd go for I Wanna Go (that mic she swings around looks so fake, bad editing!!!).

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block