Selena Gomez: Today I realised will never look like this again

If she really wants it she can. Woman in that industry are so over their body and looks. It is sad. Sad that she thinks that is ideal body. Britney been talking a lot about her weight too. Like all of them want to shrink to that perfect size so they would be liked. Industry is fd up

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

lol this generation is soft af.

one hour of cardio and a healthy diet will do the trick.

you just don’t want it badly enough.

Not defending her. But she literally has lupus. Something non curable. And even if she looses weight. If she gets a new "episode," she has to go back on strong meds and ste roids which usually cause rapid weight gain. 

Edited by Easy There
  • Like 4
22 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Also, in the next slide she put out an “uplifting” message about self love. 

spacer.png

I used to be a Selena stan but the more she does this thing where she points out her “flaws” and woe is me thing and then follows it up with an “I still love me” message, the more it gives extremely insecure and asking my followers to send her pity messages of their love for her. And it’s exhausting and off putting as a fan. Girl, you were just nominated for a Golden Globe and Emmy! You’re THAT girl! But no, she’s posting about her weight. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:
I hope she genuinely finds her inner happiness. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Yeah, it is tiring. 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2024 at 7:40 AM, MIKE_INT said:

tumblr_ogz7igLBai1qg60ado4_250.gifv

Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

OK so moderators must be Selena fan cause my post got edited TWICE

In my original post there were photos of selena in provocative photos she posted on isntagram after her speach where she said she doesnt wanna see bodies on instagram to prove the point.

Why do you have a need to edit my post and delete these photos from it?

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 1/23/2024 at 11:13 AM, MikeHunt said:

Yeah she’s not as thin but you know she’s loving having giant breasts. She’s always accentuating them.

spacer.png

Did she get implants or just gain a lot of weight?

I wonder what size she is cause it was a major change in her figure within the past few years.

15 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Did she get implants or just gain a lot of weight?

I wonder what size she is cause it was a major change in her figure within the past few years.

There was video leaks of her in private moments and one of the videos she’s feeling her breasts and says “they’re so big!” But idk if it was hormonal, weight gain or implants. I think it’s obvious she’s gained weight in the last few years, probably due to her lupus but wow her ***** really got the bulk of the weight gain! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:
spacer.pngspacer.png

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

There was video leaks of her in private moments and one of the videos she’s feeling her breasts and says “they’re so big!” But idk if it was hormonal, weight gain or implants. I think it’s obvious she’s gained weight in the last few years, probably due to her lupus but wow her ***** really got the bulk of the weight gain! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:
spacer.pngspacer.png

Man they are big :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

She looks like she can be above a D size.

I think they are big from weight gain cause they look more natural and they droop a little they aren't  perky and fake like implants.

Also the rest of her body got big, so unless she did surgery all over; she got her new curves from weight gain.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block