Selena Gomez: Today I realised will never look like this again

Also, in the next slide she put out an “uplifting” message about self love. 

spacer.png

I used to be a Selena stan but the more she does this thing where she points out her “flaws” and woe is me thing and then follows it up with an “I still love me” message, the more it gives extremely insecure and asking my followers to send her pity messages of their love for her. And it’s exhausting and off putting as a fan. Girl, you were just nominated for a Golden Globe and Emmy! You’re THAT girl! But no, she’s posting about her weight. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:
I hope she genuinely finds her inner happiness. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Like 8

I relate. I don’t have lupus, but I’m on all kinds of psychiatric medication which REALLY slows me down. It sucks. I wish I could go as hard in the gym as I used to. 
I can’t do ANYTHING fast. That means no sprinting and no circuits. I simply don’t have the endurance I used to. The meds also make me more sensitive to soreness. 
That makes me sad bc I wish I could be the beast I was… but it is what it is. At least my medication allows me to live a more functional life with no episodes and healthier relationships. 

Edited by Loosenupthosebuttons
  • Love 4
Just now, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I’m on all kinds of psychiatric medication which REALLY slows me down. It sucks. I wish I could go as hard in the gym as I used to. 
I can’t do ANYTHING fast. That means no sprinting and no circuits. I simply don’t have the endurance I used to. The meds also make me more sensitive to soreness. 
That makes me sad bc I wish I could be the beast I was… but it is what it is. At least my medication allows me to live a more functional life with no episodes and healthier relationships. 

Are you Selena? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block