Judge Luna orders Britney & Jamie to attend mediation in person ahead of trial

I think it's a good thing. Because Britney will freely tell that man everything she's been holding in for 13 years! I'm sure this will be like therapy for her. Even doctors say that facing our fears is a way for us to overcome them. Get ready, Britney, you're going to scream everything you've wanted to say for 13 years. We are ready quuen! Go and face with your demon! 

I Love It Josh Connolly GIF by Film Riot

Edited by Yanal
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Personally I think Britney’s attorney needs to focus more on Lou and Robin. Britney’s dad got his payback. Nor does he have money. Putting Britney and Jamie in the same room will do nothing. Lou is still running her business and managing people. 

Also.... Mediation.... ?

This is not a minor civil matter i.e two neighbours squabbling over a damaged fence

This man trafficked, exploited, drugged and stole hundreds of millions of dollars and facilitated other parties to do the same.

The fact this judge has ordered this seems weird to me ..

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Hmmm I know it's hard but I don't think we should jump to conclusions on this. It explicitly says 'parties and counsel are to appear in person for mediation unless otherwise directed by the mediator.' The mediator is someone separate from Judge Luna and that mediator has been mostly on Britney's side from what I've seen and read. 

:D why tho=

= we all are doctors and lawyers combined....

1 hour ago, limecakes said:

Could this be a strategy for Britney to drop all charges? 

It's up to the retired judge who is the mediator whether he wants her to show up in person.

Britney cannot drop charges because as a private person she is not charging anyone. It's not a criminal case where the police/prosecutor can drop the charges. 

It's a wrap up of missing financial statements and lawyer fees. It will also show Jamie's mismanagement. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Hmmm I know it's hard but I don't think we should jump to conclusions on this. It explicitly says 'parties and counsel are to appear in person for mediation unless otherwise directed by the mediator.' The mediator is someone separate from Judge Luna and that mediator has been mostly on Britney's side from what I've seen and read. 

yeah they could still ask for Britney to appear via phone call / video call

And I don't think James wants to be there either now that he has one leg less

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Also.... Mediation.... ?

This is not a minor civil matter i.e two neighbours squabbling over a damaged fence

This man trafficked, exploited, drugged and stole hundreds of millions of dollars and facilitated other parties to do the same.

The fact this judge has ordered this seems weird to me ..

because this isn't a trial for abuse or any other crimes he may have done to her, this is specifically about the damn 12th account that has been postponed for years now and the fees too, which I don't even know what could Britney possibly testify when she doesn't know what the hell they were doing with her money 

To this day there's still no criminal charges or criminal trial in place, that's why they want to do the discovery

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Why does judge Lunatic want them both there?

k75bsZMwYNu2L3iBMXq5y7xeiy1isFJsZxnMZSXu

Probably because she hasn't met either Britney or Jamie in person. However, she seems to be leaving it up to the discovery ref to make the decision. 

We truly went from Pennywise to Annabelle Maria Lunatic 😭😭

This is the Terrifying True Story Behind 'Annabelle Comes Home'

FyMcmcnWwAkmuZH?format=jpg&name=small

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block