Lana Del Rey previews new song ‘Henry come on’

On 1/18/2024 at 3:18 PM, Emil87 said:

Is she ever gonna change it up? This is stale

As much as I love Lana, I think you’re right. It’s getting redundant. I don’t know why, but I think she would SLAY a hip hop/urban oriented song/album, similar to what she did with The Weeknd but take it further.

Have you seen her streaming numbers? She is HUGE, and now Coachella for the second time? I’m shocked tbh. She is THAT *****!:byebye_goodbye_leaving:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Style. said:

As much as I love Lana, I think you’re right. It’s getting redundant. I don’t know why, but I think she would SLAY a hip hop/urban oriented song/album, similar to what she did with The Weeknd but take it further.

Have you seen her streaming numbers? She is HUGE, and now Coachella for the second time? I’m shocked tbh. She is THAT *****!:byebye_goodbye_leaving:

If she went back to rich production and more melodic songs just like on "Born To Die" it would be enough

I tried, I really tried to listen all her albums but its just too much of nothing for me :/

"Born To Die" album is masterpiece tho

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

If she went back to rich production and more melodic songs just like on "Born To Die" it would be enough

I tried, I really tried to listen all her albums but its just too much of nothing for me :/

"Born To Die" album is masterpiece tho

Born To Die is a cultural reset and a masterpiece. Give ha’ her 10s, then take away 2 and she 8(ate) it up again! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block