Could this be why Britney CAN'T leave California?

It would explain why she's still there, I suppose. I was thinking her reasons for staying was more to do with any legal action she is taking.

I want to see Britney move to Ireland and live in a small castle near Enya. Imagine if Britney secretly worked on an Enya album.

• Love 6
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

this weird 'trend' of actually commenting to almost everything with "she doesn't want to/she wants to" is getting quite cringe. yes girl remind us she's free!!1! :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Not everything requires a critical eye. She owns a house there, she's lived there for years. Not everything has to have a deeper meaning than that. Its only cringe to you because it can't sensationalised and become a deep topic for conversation.

11 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Not everything requires a critical eye. She owns a house there, she's lived there for years. Not everything has to have a deeper meaning than that. Its only cringe to you because it can't sensationalised and become a deep topic for conversation.

my point was more about some people needing to chill rather than always having to underline that she's doing whatever the **** she wants these days. yes she's free, we all know and get it. but 'because she wants to\doesn't want to' is a way too superficial comment to justify or speculate about most things.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block