What are the weirdest and awkward moments from POM?

20 hours ago, KrisJ said:

spacer.png

I- :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

3 hours ago, Daredevil said:

oh god I hoped I would never see this pic again. she looked like a bad Britney impersonator.

FbR_fG1WIAAlIgz.jpg

Britney-Spears-fatiguee-elle-ne-sait-pas

tumblr_ojsbmiBkPM1qmul7vo1_400.jpg

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

the second one I think the guy was high and wanted to dance..

the first one.. I NEVER KNEW HER 'TEAM' DID NOT ACT!!! and they let her on stage like this to dance even more!!! I am shocked

I always thought they came in to help her and removed her and helped her. this just proves even more how they never gave a flying F about her health

GOD this thread should be closed

it just reminds me how I hated the POM thing. I hated FF tour too. I hated X factor. I hated almost everything she did since CS started.

If I could delete the entire part of her career, I would

Zapomeň :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Btw- these m&g:

da9d358464aaf599e759d555bd1a2604

tumblr_lojn61AayY1qlt4c6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_niy210IHZl1qav3b2o4_1280.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJfWCb6iGUqoz250Dlk4r

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Whitney Houston
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, KrisJ said:

This moment was so embarrassing as a fan but I’m glad it happened - she thought she could be even lazier and just wear a mask and not even bother moving her lips but everything got tangled up and we never saw her attempt bs like this again 

spacer.png

She should’ve have just left it in her hair. 

It’s sad even at her lowest she was trying to do things a little different for her very low budget tour look at the out they had her in.

Not a weird or awkward moment by any means, quite the opposite in fact, but now that we know the context behind it, it makes so much sense, but at the time it was wild!
After the may to August break in 2015, and Britney wore the brown wig to start the leg of POM, but then the next night debuted her mermaid hair and started slaying the dancebreaks every night. It was night and day between the level she was giving before this and this point. 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Not a weird or awkward moment by any means, quite the opposite in fact, but now that we know the context behind it, it makes so much sense, but at the time it was wild!
After the may to August break in 2015, and Britney wore the brown wig to start the leg of POM, but then the next night debuted her mermaid hair and started slaying the dancebreaks every night. It was night and day between the level she was giving before this and this point. 

Is wasn’t brown, but yeah, interesting :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ganja_danja said:

Anyone have a video of this moment??

there is a video I just don’t know how to find it.

I think she was crouching behind the circus sign and couldn’t see she was being recorded and she just stopped lipping all together and looked bored as ****

Edited by super.nova
5 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

First of all, the 'choreographers' and the 'fashion designers' should lose their jobs and start cooking or sth, regardless of the situation back then. hideous outfits, terrible zumba choreos.

On the other hand, poor Britney rly. I just never really understood why she was up there with no motivation, now I know she was forced to do that.

To add, when she danced I always just waited for a moment for a glimpse of seeing old Britney. In never came after the CS. Hard time being a fan for the past 9 years lol.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

First of all, the 'choreographers' and the 'fashion designers' should lose their jobs and start cooking or sth, regardless of the situation back then. hideous outfits, terrible zumba choreos.

On the other hand, poor Britney rly. I just never really understood why she was up there with no motivation, now I know she was forced to do that.

To add, when she danced I always just waited for a moment for a glimpse of seeing old Britney. In never came after the CS. Hard time being a fan for the past 9 years lol.

This.

But keep the designers and choreographers away from cooking.

They seem like the type who just uses salt and pepper and don’t season until the ancestors say “STOP!” 😒

• Love 1
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Xanax said:

This.

But keep the designers and choreographers away from cooking.

They seem like the type who just uses salt and pepper and don’t season until the ancestors say “STOP!” 😒

Girl, they didn't even use that, it was just water. They were actually sitting in the back, laughing at the ridiculous and embarrassing pub cabaret mess :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

5 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

Girl, they didn't even use that, it was just water. They were actually sitting in the back, laughing at the ridiculous and embarrassing pub cabaret mess :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

yup but people kept on buying tickets and merchandise. so I think the real question is, why people attended these shows? lol

• Love 1
Just now, Daredevil said:

yup but people kept on buying tickets and merchandise. so I think the real question is, why people attended these shows? lol

I honestly don't know, if I had gone to see it back then (when we didn't know the full truth) I would have gone there just to laugh at this embarrassing tacky zumba show too. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

6 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

This video is pretty mean spirited. It was made in 2018 so some "fans" were in denial about her situation at that point but still.

The shows with constant nervous ticks and lack of enthusiasm were a sign something was going on.

Though I'd argue the shows she wore the wigs for were probably the least energetic by necessity.

As for the costumes, we knew the longer the show went on the less and less costumes were being made by designers.

The POM costume maintenance team ended up buying cheaper things locally and modifying it sometimes hours before the show.

Britney wasn't allowed to change the show itself so I'm guessing her outfits were one of the things she had more control over.

TLDR; POM wasn't a perfect show but the dancing overall was better than FF and Circus and the setlist was exciting too.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Gaydar said:

Though I'd argue the shows she wore the wigs for were probably the least energetic by necessity.

As for the costumes, we knew the longer the show went on the less and less costumes were being made by designers.

The POM costume maintenance team ended up buying cheaper things locally and modifying it sometimes hours before the show.

Britney wasn't allowed to change the show itself so I'm guessing her outfits were one of the things she had more control over.

TLDR; POM wasn't a perfect show but the dancing overall was better than FF and Circus and the setlist was exciting too.

I'd say ****us, Fart Fatale & Piece Of MEss were all tacky.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block