Britney Spears official store announces 'Baby one more time' anniversary surprise for tomorrow!

Expectations: Baby One More Time 25th anniversary edition available on streaming/digital, CD, vinyl and cassette, with all bonus tracks, previously unreleased songs, remixes, demos etc.

Reality: Another t-shirt or set of mugs :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

That's what companies like 'Epic rights' are for lol :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

No artist is involved in the planning and designing of merch, their team does the job. Remember when Mariah had no idea her CD was coming out that week

The artist only gets the money for that :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Did you ask all the artists that? 😜😜

4 hours ago, VCTR said:

I’d be more excited if it were a different era. We’ve done BOMT a lot and would like to pick up with Britney, ITZ, and Blackout era instead if you wanna get me excited. But we’ll see. 

You do realize it’s BOMT related because the album turns 25 this month! 

I hope it’s an anniversary edition of the album and not just merch. I was actually thinking the other day RCA should do one with all the bonuses and a few leftover tracks! 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

You do realize it’s BOMT related because the album turns 25 this month! 

I hope it’s an anniversary edition of the album and not just merch. I was actually thinking the other day RCA should do one with all the bonuses and a few leftover tracks! 

No, I get that. But they also celebrated the 20th anniversary with a plaque and other merch. I just want to the same for other albums. 

3 hours ago, PokerCount said:

Remember the ugly blackout merch they did for black Friday :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Pictures please. If we’re talking memories of merch, I was obsessed with that stripped criminal shirt that was very 2011. I had regret for years for not getting it cause I was a poor. 

Given that they’ve been updating her catalog to Dolby Atmos this week, I feel like it’s mayyyybe an anniversary edition.  

Considering that the 25th anniversary falls on a Friday, if they don’t take advantage of that and put up an Apple Music ”Now in Spatial Audio” banner for her catalog and put out a 25th anniversary edition, then the record label and their marketing team are beyond incompetent.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.