Tyla is so Britney-like

On 1/11/2024 at 5:32 PM, monalisaney81 said:

Why is that? Because she’s black? It Factor transcends race. For one Ashanti does not dance. The outfit she’s wearing in that live performance is so Slave 4 U DWAD coded and Tyla has come out and said that Britney is one of her inspirations. 

Spot on. However she's not black, she's coloured. She's stated in many interviews she doesn't identify as black. Coloured people are a whole race and in South Africa with their own culture.

Tyla is beautiful, humble and talented, that was Britneys perfect recipe for superstardom, not many after encapsulated all 3 traits. The water music video dance break is giving the 'hook up' onyx hotel tour. 

19 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not you using that cringe Water song as proof . Girlll that song is so annoying. She can perform though but Tinashe’s All Hands On Deck is more Britney coded than this girl is 

Tinashe is never gonna happen lol I hope one day she finds success but rca pushing her as the next Beyoncé/ Britney Spears was terrible for her career. Her actual music doesn’t reflect the sound that was forced on her

16 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Tinashe is never gonna happen lol I hope one day she finds success but rca pushing her as the next Beyoncé/ Britney Spears was terrible for her career. Her actual music doesn’t reflect the sound that was forced on her

I mean she had a decent hit and has a video with Britney so while she may never happen in your terms she already did what most won’t ever. Talk to me in 2033 and we will see if Tyrese is still being talked about 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block