Britney permanently DELETED her Instagram

4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I wish she had just left it private, cause it's more exclusive, but perhaps this for the best seeing so many of her fans are rejoicing in her being gone anyways. 

Yeah, now we don't have to see “fans” complaining about what she posts.

• Like 5

Her instagram is for sure one of the worst things that happened to her.

Doing posts like writing an open diary was a huge mistake. 

If her IG really gone I'm scared she's going to twitter. Her bizarre videos always get bad attention on twitter.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

At least I got all her posts in my computer, but I'm missing the captions

I'm still not convinced though. Maybe verified accounts work different than normal ones, and in the worst case they must have a period of time to come back, as in, as far as I remember the posts don't get permanently deleted until after a while. 

I wouldn't be surprised if she comes back in a few days and all her posts are still there

imagine living in a world where ur considered not to be doing well because you delete your socials. as if the internet isn’t a toxic cesspool and judgmental people like here… just imagine… if britney deleted her insta tho i’m proud of her. shows she doesn’t need something as stupid as instagram to live her life

• Love 2
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Y’all complaining when it was everyone who was criticizing and judging her which probably just got to her. Honestly it’s probably for the best 🫤

Well... some fans keep saying Brit doesn't give a f... about what people think of her instagram or her at all. Why would she be affected by bad comments?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block