Britney permanently DELETED her Instagram

2 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I’ve been on pause for almost a month. I was only checking the news and move on with her. Britney’s trauma seems  to be not disappearing. Last time I checked in on her was when she made settlements with Lynee. Since then I more and more realized that whatever she says, she thinks something else is the main reason why her life was ruined bur her. 
kevin turn out bad? It’s the fault of fame . It’s never him what’s wrong.

He has this undying empathy for her father that she thinks he turned out bad because his father was a monster. 
It’s the fans that attracts paparazzi and horrible media outlets make them harass her. It’s never her or her choice of how she approaches to rumors.

She can literally say 1 sentence that the related rumors are false if she feels so uncomfortable of this fake news. But she choose to be cryptic and angry for the things that are literally should be last of her concerns. 
what I only wish that she wouldn’t harm herself because she’s more depressed than ever. She just doesn’t know what to do. 
she has understandable reasons but she also bit making any progress. This doesn’t mean freedom was a wrong decision, she deserves every ****** right out there as other human beings but also she’s not ok. Idk what would fix her but she just turn out to be this unreasonable ball of anger, she doesn’t know where to aim her anger. Sometimes fans, sometimes people who literally try to lift her, sometimes the most unrelated things. 
I hope this is something that will heal her. She needed to be away from social media hell. Because it’s literally a witches’ cauldron.

what I personally needed from her wasn’t this crazy *** dancing videos or cheap clothing hauls. Maybe 1 literal and genuine video to make us sure that she’s safe and ok . It might be even talking about bee keeping idk. 
but she never talks, she always writes. Most of the time it doesn’t even make sense.  But it’s ok to say that she’s not ok. It doesn’t mean that she needs to be locked up and work like a slave. People are confusing anything with everything these days.

It’s ok she may not want to be involved with the music industry anymore. But as fans I think we deserve to be notified that team con is not doing anything sketchy since we worked so hard to free her. 
she doesn’t realize this but her fans literally took the role where her family should’ve taken. If she doesn’t want this it’s ok. 
God bless her. Hope she’s safe.

You couldn’t have said it any better! I completely agree with you… She is not doing well and that’s evident. And that is completely fine, considering what she had been through. Social media is a very, very toxic place to be in, especially if one person is going through hard times like her… I wish her nothing but the best and I hope she gets better. I hope she is surrounded by people who truly mean her well and I hope she knows there are millions of people in the world who wish her well and are rooting for her… 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
31 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I’ve been on pause for almost a month. I was only checking the news and move on with her. Britney’s trauma seems  to be not disappearing. Last time I checked in on her was when she made settlements with Lynee. Since then I more and more realized that whatever she says, she thinks something else is the main reason why her life was ruined bur her. 
kevin turn out bad? It’s the fault of fame . It’s never him what’s wrong.

He has this undying empathy for her father that she thinks he turned out bad because his father was a monster. 
It’s the fans that attracts paparazzi and horrible media outlets make them harass her. It’s never her or her choice of how she approaches to rumors.

She can literally say 1 sentence that the related rumors are false if she feels so uncomfortable of this fake news. But she choose to be cryptic and angry for the things that are literally should be last of her concerns. 
what I only wish that she wouldn’t harm herself because she’s more depressed than ever. She just doesn’t know what to do. 
she has understandable reasons but she also bit making any progress. This doesn’t mean freedom was a wrong decision, she deserves every ****** right out there as other human beings but also she’s not ok. Idk what would fix her but she just turn out to be this unreasonable ball of anger, she doesn’t know where to aim her anger. Sometimes fans, sometimes people who literally try to lift her, sometimes the most unrelated things. 
I hope this is something that will heal her. She needed to be away from social media hell. Because it’s literally a witches’ cauldron.

what I personally needed from her wasn’t this crazy *** dancing videos or cheap clothing hauls. Maybe 1 literal and genuine video to make us sure that she’s safe and ok . It might be even talking about bee keeping idk. 
but she never talks, she always writes. Most of the time it doesn’t even make sense.  But it’s ok to say that she’s not ok. It doesn’t mean that she needs to be locked up and work like a slave. People are confusing anything with everything these days.

It’s ok she may not want to be involved with the music industry anymore. But as fans I think we deserve to be notified that team con is not doing anything sketchy since we worked so hard to free her. 
she doesn’t realize this but her fans literally took the role where her family should’ve taken. If she doesn’t want this it’s ok. 
God bless her. Hope she’s safe.

Beautifully written ❤️ I always sensed that Britney has a love-hate relationship with her fans.

I felt that during femme fatale and vegas (meet&greets) she was trying to tell the fans not to buy the tickets in a cryptic way.

she deliberately half assed and was a bit distant in the meet and greets because she knew the money was all going to team con.

If the femme fatale and vegas tours flopped it would have been a celebration for her.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

How is this ''official''? This is just speculation. I'm so tired of Exhalers creating these threads, acting like they know what's going on and posting sources that aren't really sources.

It's official because that's how Instagram works. Last year my friend deactivated her Instagram and reactivated it within the week. Within that same week she deactivated it again and Instagram wouldn't let her do so within such a short time frame. Therefore, Britney's Instagram must have been deleted for it to have disappeared again.

Just now, Lola2790 said:

It's official because that's how Instagram works. Last year my friend deactivated her Instagram and reactivated it within the week. Within that same week she deactivated it again and Instagram wouldn't let her do so within such a short time frame. Therefore, Britney's Instagram must have been deleted for it to have disappeared again.

Britney's Instagram might operate outside of these rules, as there seems to be a company with access to her account. Considering the unique nature of her account, there might be different guidelines in place. Nothing is ''official'' unless she releases a statement

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block