Rare : Britney meets fans backstage at circus tour show

2 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

The look is giving 2008 VMAs, except brunette. I’m here for it.

Yes, it's actually impressive she was able to choose her hair colour during that time considering she was on her comeback era and the black hair means 2007 rebelliousney. I guess she fought hard for that. 

5 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Ew at Aden. He needs to rot in the fiery pits of hell. 

B looked like a star! She looked so good... Meanwhile she was facing hell behind closed doors.  :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

literally as he appeared in the middle of the screen before her... the chills!!!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

Yes, it's actually impressive she was able to choose her hair colour during that time considering she was on her comeback era and the black hair means 2007 rebelliousney. I guess she fought hard for that. 

i think they had not reached that level of insane-ry yet.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

I have never seen this video before. The guy was right : 'She is getting better and better,more confident ,more into the zone'... Unfortunately 2010 happened, conservatorship didn't end,it became worse and her father destroyed her life 😭

Oh yes I remember this video

And the male gigalo alex

I remember following Alex on Facebook/twitter at the time and being like how the hell does this 20ish year old guy get to go to hundreds of shows and get access to so many celebrities (not just Britney) so much?:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Either a rich daddy, or a rich Daddieeeeeeee?

1 hour ago, DanjaMouse said:

I remember following Alex on Facebook/twitter at the time and being like how the hell does this 20ish year old guy get to go to hundreds of shows and get access to so many celebrities (not just Britney) so much?:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Either a rich daddy, or a rich Daddieeeeeeee?

He was backstage at my DWAD date, he’s been doing this for a looong time only God knows how much she’s paid to meet her over the years. They put him in the FFT dvd

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Isla said:

I’m not sure if U2 can do much. Did they really prevent the tour from being released?

Apparently U2 has a patent for the type of round screens used in their 360 Tour, and Britney's was so similar that if they released the footage they would have to pay a fee. I don't have a good source to link but I remember it was widely discussed at the time. I believe it's true because it's the only major tour to not be released, it's such a shame, it was beautiful.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

Apparently U2 has a patent for the type of round screens used in their 360 Tour, and Britney's was so similar that if they released the footage they would have to pay a fee. I don't have a good source to link but I remember it was widely discussed at the time. I believe it's true because it's the only major tour to not be released, it's such a shame, it was beautiful.

What the f…. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
On 1/8/2024 at 2:38 AM, Y2Gay jordeezy said:

I just wanna know who King Alex gives that bussy to so that he can afford all of these shows....

7zumt6.gif

i need to know who's the person who actually wanted the bussy lol

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

He was backstage at my DWAD date, he’s been doing this for a looong time only God knows how much she’s paid to meet her over the years. They put him in the FFT dvd

The iconic Lace & Leather performance, once a year I go with a friend on that rabbit hole to watch that, there’s this dancer I think he’s funny 😆 

Edited by Jup1ter

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block