Why do nobody care about the hearing Friday?

There’s really zero reason to invest in this anymore. Britney’s doing her thing and speaks in riddles and this fanbase is checked out and tired :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Jamie got a leg chopped off and Devilou won’t ever face Justice. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7

Until Lou and Robin really did sit for deposition or Jamie appears in trial ... Us fan's have lost interests in this case.... cause there's so many delays at every court dare last year(judge penny :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:) and theres not much progress in anything.... So unless something really happening to team con (especially  Jamie, Lou, Robin).... it's not worth to pay much attention to it.. .

• Like 3

Because Britney keeps getting back to her family members, we ve seen the photos. so it does not give me enough reason to follow the case becasue it feels like britney started to forget and forgive them. so if she doesnt care, why would anyone else care? also, i would kinda expect more from Britney about exposing lou or others. but she didnt do it too. (idk maybe its for legal reasons).
so yea, i have no interest.

also, even tho documentaries kinda helped about freebritney movement 'in my opinion', based on her insta posts, feels like she hated them and discredit them. So, i really dont like this kind of attitude. if 'she, herself' is the reason she got out of con., why did she wait for 13 years? it was obvious that those documentaries or fans' effort helped the case in my opinion but on her insta posts she just attacks people for it instead of saying a small thank to you to them. so nope, she can follow her court dates or results on her own. it feels like she doesnt want any of us involved in her life. 

Edited by 3Pney
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block