Why do nobody care about the hearing Friday?

Britney deserves justice! Throw those criminals in jail and make them pay back hundreds of millions of dollars to Britney!

And Britney, please consider your public image because it matters in court cases. The court of public opinion has been known to have an effect on the outcome.

5 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I follow MelanieVeronica who went to the court hearings of Elijah Allman in the morning and Britney's in the afternoon.

Britney's was 3 hours. Jamie's lawyer spent the first half arguing that Ebadi's findings should be dismissed or if not, Jamie should be given all of Ebadi's findings. Ebadi is the former FBI agent whose firm investigated what Jamie and his cohorts did.

Judge Luna sided with Britney. Nothing is dismissed. Jamie is permitted access to 10% of the findings. Some of them are probably what the whistleblower already said in the documentary. Britney was tightly supervised with electronic control. Britney also wrote some of it in her book.

In the second half of the session, Judge Luna decided that Lou Taylor, Robin Greenhill and a third principal will have to sit for depositions on January 29 and 30. I think two more involved lawyers have to sit for depositions no later than 30 days before the May trial. It was also decided that the May trial will be about Ebadi's findings and the 12th accounting. In June, it is about various lawyers' fees. 

Thank you!

I follow Melanie on Instagram but I can’t handle her attitude most of the time.  I don’t care about her and Jamie’s lawyer arguing with each other and calling each other names lol.

24 minutes ago, Ehju0901 said:

Thank you!

I follow Melanie on Instagram but I can’t handle her attitude most of the time.  I don’t care about her and Jamie’s lawyer arguing with each other and calling each other names lol.

I understand, quirky, talkative.  

13 hours ago, KrisJ said:

There’s really zero reason to invest in this anymore. Britney’s doing her thing and speaks in riddles and this fanbase is checked out and tired :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Jamie got a leg chopped off and Devilou won’t ever face Justice. 

Not the Oprah where are they now LOL

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, joanhs said:

Also How come Melanie is friends with BJ? BJ started doubting Rosengart and started spreading hate around him. Melanie loves him. 

BJ literally has gone on the deep end. She conspires about literally anything and everything at this point. I believe she’s an intelligent person and was prudent to the movement, but alas 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block