Antphrodite’s psychic reading about Britney retiring

I mean! she said she quit it before drop it Hold me closer and Mind Your Business! Soo... i mean.. she's gonna come back in a way or another! I Just think she wants to negotiate things on her way, right now few artist are touring like that for example karol g touring this year making 2 shows per week only. 

Rbd said that they never come back and it came back with a big tour 15 years after, sooo anything is possible

Like him or not he's ALWAYS on point. He's pretty amazing with his readings.

I've watched the whole video and he says there'll be one last hurrah from Britney (new music) , she will collaborate with her protege (she has her eye on someone) and then she will give the torch to that girl who will become the new Britney. She will mentor her and write for her.

He doesn't say any names but come on, Tate Mcrae is the obvious choice.

This is sooooo exciting!!

Edited by work
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, work said:

Like him or not he's ALWAYS on point. He's pretty amazing with his readings.

I've watched the whole video and he says there'll be one last hurrah from Britney (new music) , she will collaborate with her protege (she has her eye on someone) and then she will give the torch to that girl who will become the new Britney. She will mentor her and write for her.

He doesn't say any names but come on, Tate Mcrae is the obvious choice.

This is sooooo exciting!!

Was reading the comments and these were the girls mentioned. Performance wise, only Tate seems capable.

Sabrina Carpenter, 24

spacer.png
Sabrina already seems to be taken under Taylor Swift’s wing so idk if she would be open to being mentored by Britney. And she’s established herself as an artist already. She’s five albums deep already. 

Addison Rae, 23

spacer.png

Addison wants to be “the new Britney” so bad, but I don’t take her as a credible singer or artist. Yes she put out music but it was so generic. She’s really pretty and appeals to kids but she doesn’t offer much beyond the shallow.

Tate McRae, 20

spacer.png

I think Tate’s at a transition in her career that having someone like Britney mentor her and collab would be huge for her. Tates been writing her own music since she was 13 and she’s now in the early years of her womanhood. Britney made the transition from child star to adult superstar, so I could see her guidance with taking Tate to the next level. Shes already had a breakout year in 2023, if she plays her cards right, she has the potential to dominate 2024 pop scene.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block