Christina Aguilera shows off Ozempic-aided weight loss

Her body image must’ve taken a hit.

Christina Aguilera Says She 'Hated Being Super Skinny' and Felt 'So Insecure'

The former child star admits that she has a "hard time" seeing early photos of herself, adding, "I remember feeling so insecure. I would never want to relive my 20s — you're so in your own head and finding your confidence. As you age, you stop comparing yourself to other people and start appreciating your own body and owning it." 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

I mean considering how close you get and how intimate the venue is it seems like a pretty good deal. 

It was amazing! I saw Kylie and I literally felt like she was serenading all of us straight in front of us all. The venue and visuals were other worldly! One of the best moment of my life. 

• Love 2

It’s interesting to me how her weight drastically fluctuates over and over again… 

Are some women’s bodies naturally like this? Or is Christina getting bigger, doing plastic surgery and not changing her eating habits so she goes back to being bigger? 
I don’t even know what base weight would be normal for her. She’s been so dramatically up and down her whole life. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block