Christina Aguilera shows off Ozempic-aided weight loss

I bet she's on Mounjaro and eating bird-size meals. That dr*g is really working on people.

Saw a few videos, how these dr**s reduce appetite drastically and what people have eaten while on it

and the calorie intake they are having is minimal, just because they don't feel like eating :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

people that actually need ozempic might no get it because of these fake people trying to lose weight.

Christina has all the money and time to have a home gym and work out. She chose the easy and lazy way, risking people that actually NEED the medicine from not getting it.

That's sick ignorance.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, LeglessJamie said:

people that actually need ozempic might no get it because of these fake people trying to lose weight.

Christina has all the money and time to have a home gym and work out. She chose the easy and lazy way, risking people that actually NEED the medicine from not getting it.

That's sick ignorance.

she was sersl obesse and i am sure she moved mountain in the last 11 years and nothing worked. they just have to produce more

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

It’s interesting to me how her weight drastically fluctuates over and over again… 

Are some women’s bodies naturally like this? Or is Christina getting bigger, doing plastic surgery and not changing her eating habits so she goes back to being bigger? 
I don’t even know what base weight would be normal for her. She’s been so dramatically up and down her whole life. 

Plastic surgery to remove fat would require lots of injections, surgery etc. don’t think she’s done that tbh. I’m guessing working out and eating healthily. Maybe ozempic too. Don’t forget they have the money to hire chefs for all their meals, personal trainers to wake them at 5am and workout twice a day, etc 

4 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

That's sick ignorance.

In my country ozempic can be delivered to your door within 1 hour like it’s a pizza. 

25 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

2024 and a woman can’t be skinny or fat without getting hate. This forum is dead and gone downhill 

I agree.  I know she hasn’t said anything about her weight loss. But to assume and just hate on her is pretty low.

I am no Christina fan but dang, this is just mean. 

Edited by dran
2 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

In my country ozempic can be delivered to your door within 1 hour like it’s a pizza. 

What?! There's literally a shortage of the medicine which diabetic people really need. People need a prescription here and getting one is really hard in my country.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, dran said:

I agree.  I know she hasn’t said anything about her weight loss. But to assume and just hate on her is pretty low.

I am no Christina fan but dang, this is just mean. 

Right?! It’s not like she’s never been this size. Early 2000s and during Burlesque she was small. People bodies fluctuate. The trolls just need something to talk about 

I'm living for the title :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Makes me giggle every time I see it on the 'New activity' section below! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

1 hour ago, Arianna said:

No one knows if she’s using ozempic or not this forum has really become a dumpster fire

Oh please... It's clear as day that she is on it. Ozempic is not a bad thing :neydedance_purple: She looks good... 

Edited by PlatinumB

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block