Christina Aguilera shows off Ozempic-aided weight loss

39 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I'm living for the title :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Makes me giggle every time I see it on the 'New activity' section below! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Oh please... It's clear as day that she is on it. Ozempic is not a bad thing :neydedance_purple: She looks good... 

What is Ozempic sis? Educate me in pop terms :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

1 hour ago, Style. said:

What is Ozempic sis? Educate me in pop terms :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

A medicine that curbs appetite so helps you lose weight.

Its extremely popular these days.

Although not confirmed by Xtina, many think she’s been using it to achieve her skinny frame.

There’s also a rumour (which I’ve just started) that Britney inspired Xtina to use Ozempic after Britney said she would also look skinny if she had Xtina’s dancers.

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 2
31 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

A medicine that curbs appetite so helps you lose weight.

Its extremely popular these days.

Although not confirmed by Xtina, many think she’s been using it to achieve her skinny frame.

There’s also a rumour (which I’ve just started) that Britney inspired Xtina to use Ozempic after Britney said she would also look skinny if she had Xtina’s dancers.

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

You’re a total *****! :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Style. said:

In pop terms... Hmmm it's a get skinny quick injection. It was actually originally used for diabetics. But has caught on to near enough every real housewife, Xtina, other celebs and even a tech mogul. I'll give you one guess as to who that is... 

Spoiler

Elon Musk GIF by :::Crypto Memes:::

7 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

You asked for a summary in pop terms and I delivered

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

They didn't ask yew.  :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

In pop terms... Hmmm it's a get skinny quick injection. It was actually originally used for diabetics. But has caught on to near enough every real housewife, Xtina, other celebs and even a tech mogul. I'll give you one guess as to who that is... 

Hide contents

Elon Musk GIF by :::Crypto Memes:::

They didn't ask yew.  :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I screamed in pop terms as well :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

And they are relatively inexpensive($100 per injection). I think the dosage is 3mg or something. It’s imported and doesn’t look sketchy at all. 

I was asking about web Page to order. Im from Spain. 

Edited by descg

She literally looks the same weight that she was in bionic/burlesque in 2010 and that was mainly from all the dancing/rehearsals etc she was doing for the movie. She also has stated many times she does yoga, eats well, drinks water, this was way before ozempic was even a thing. Her weight has always fluctuated, her mum is the same. 

Edited by Zee30

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block