Best countries to be LGBT+ in Europe

Jup1ter

6 hours ago, Crayboy said:

You might need a psychiatrist if you're that paranoid 

You might need to shut the **** up if you're that ignorant

10 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Could say the same about most religions. It’s almost as if they have no place in government ever. 

Lies, lies, and more lies. Europe is mostly Christian, and there are tons of homophobes, yet none of these countries have death penalties for being gay like Islamic countries do. Wait for them to gain political control and implement death penalties for being gay in Europe. Anyone who believes differently is a naive fool

1 hour ago, trip to my touch said:

many of the muslim refugees flew from harrasement themselves so i doubt that

One might have thought so, but there's so many Muslims that want to reform our culture to fit their twisted beliefs. It's a reality, there are tons of videos online that prove it.

1 hour ago, Mr Satan said:

Seriously why do you hate Muslims?  I mean this is has nothing to do with them :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

This thread discusses the LGBTQ situation in European countries. With more Muslims in Europe, queer people experience increased harassment, which is significantly connected to this situation

Edited by The One and Only
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

many of the muslim refugees flew from harrasement themselves so i doubt that

But they’re bringing the harassment and barbarism of the Middle East to Europeans doorstep. Many of them are using the “race card” too to get away from crimes they’ve committed after arriving in Europa.

Edited by AZBH27
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

When you go to the Netherlands you will be harassed by a certain group of people. But the same goes with any European country nowadays. I’m not gonna specify otherwise some far leftists will tear me apart. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

It's crazy because we're currently in a state where conservatives are absolutely insane, yet leftists aren't any better either. I see so many people from both sides holding extreme views (at least on social media). It's either we're racist, homophobic and transphobic, or we hate white people and religions primarily followed by white individuals. If you're a Muslim and your religion is misogynistic and homophobic, we're okay with that because you're not white

• Like 1
2 hours ago, The One and Only said:

This thread discusses the LGBTQ situation in European countries. With more Muslims in Europe, queer people experience increased harassment, which is significantly connected to this situation

You know there is a lot of Christian and Jewish homophobic people there too right? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

1 hour ago, AZBH27 said:

But they’re bringing the harassment and barbarism of the Middle East to Europeans doorstep. Many of them are using the “race card” too to get away from criminals they’ve committed. 

Exactly like the way European gay tourists bringing the STD to the Middle East 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮it is so scary 

38 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

It's crazy because we're currently in a state where conservatives are absolutely insane, yet leftists aren't any better either. I see so many people from both sides holding extreme views (at least on social media). It's either we're racist, homophobic and transphobic, or we hate white people and religions primarily followed by white individuals. If you're a Muslim and your religion is misogynistic and homophobic, we're okay with that because you're not white

Honestly I can’t stand those self contradictory mfs. But it seems things are getting better nowadays in Europe. Geert Wilders just got elected in the Netherlands which means the majority of Dutch people are finally waking up. It’s 2023. People need to realise they don’t get to dictate how other people live their lives just because they decided to worship some deity. Call me crazy but I don’t believe in religious freedom. Personally I believe it’s a paradox religions are usually used to oppress and marginalize the minority. We’ve been putting up with their bs for too long. Religions have no place in the public and should only be practiced in private.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Mr Satan said:

Exactly like the way European gay tourists bringing the STD to the Middle East 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮it is so scary 

*American, European gays respect themselves way more. If you don't believe me, some data suggests that the incidence of STDs may be higher in the US compared to Europe:

azealia-banks-selfie.gif

16 minutes ago, Mr Satan said:

You know there is a lot of Christian and Jewish homophobic people there too right? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

As I said before, Islamic countries have actual death penalty for being gay. There's a lot of homophobes from different religions but none of them hold such extreme beliefs

Edited by The One and Only
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

source?

What you mean? Look at all the European media outlets (liberal/conservative regardless). There are many cases of where illegal migrants committed faux in Europa and get away with it because one they will use the “race card” and two, the authorities are too scared to do anything to avoid being seen as “racist” by the media.

3 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Sorry, but weren’t you just spewing out nastiness towards Jewish people? 

this place has really sunken to new lows. 

I called out ****s on any groups not just one. Jewish “NGOs” are responsible for the illegals being pushed into Europe. Why shouldn’t I call them out for their hypocrisy of forcing Europe to take in many illegals but their illegal state “Israel” gets to be en ethno state!??

The illegal migrants (Muslim/None) arriving in Europe and then causing havoc in European society.. why shouldn’t I call them out too? So many crimes, harassment on women have been committed by them.

So don’t worry I spew on anyone who spits on the West while at the same time wanting to enjoy the benefits of the West. Is only fair. 

8 hours ago, Mr Satan said:

How are they bringing in STD into the Middle East when kissing in public isn’t even allowed there? Also if there are STD rampant in the Middle East look no further than their own people. European tourist aren’t even that many in the Arab world. Your logic was not found when you made this comment. All you wanted to get across was how every fault is because of Europeans. Sorry, the world doesn’t work like that. 

25 minutes ago, AZBH27 said:

I called out ****s on any groups not just one. Jewish “NGOs” are responsible for the illegals being pushed into Europe. Why shouldn’t I call them out for their hypocrisy of forcing Europe to take in many illegals but their illegal state “Israel” gets to be en ethno state!??

The illegal migrants (Muslim/None) arriving in Europe and then causing havoc in European society.. why shouldn’t I call them out too? So many crimes, harassment on women have been committed by them.

So don’t worry I spew on anyone who spits on the West while at the same time wanting to enjoy the benefits of the West. Is only fair. 

Ma’am this is a Britney Spears forum. You sound absolutely ridiculous and downright disturbed. The comment you made ranting and spiraling about Jewish people was in regards to a tmz article about Britney and her family. Don’t try and make it seem like you’re defending “the west”. 

but I guess that **** is just cool around here. 

1 hour ago, AZBH27 said:

What you mean? Look at all the European media outlets (liberal/conservative regardless). There are many cases of where illegal migrants committed faux in Europa and get away with it because one they will use the “race card” and two, the authorities are too scared to do anything to avoid being seen as “racist” by the media.

this is lit redneck drunken bar talk. not sources. but whateverWhatever GIF by Britney Spears

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Mr Satan said:

This is such a false equivalent what you are trying to do there. There is also homophobic atheists, Sweeds, aliens, you name it. Somehow I am less scared if 1/100 wants me dead comprared to let's say... 78/100.

And there is a big difference if someone would out of homophobia kill me vs pray for the redemption of my poor soul.

Edited by White Tiger
On 12/28/2023 at 7:36 AM, Groundbreaking said:

Ur right as per usual, sir!

On 12/27/2023 at 10:58 PM, DiarrheaFestival said:

Czech only 26, really? It's far better than in Germany/France/Poland in real, cuz these countries are going worse :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Am I wrong @Groundbreaking?

Why R U laughing, sir? Tell me, how is u? How's everything? Long time no chat @Jordan Miller Please enable this user's DM's please. Thank you. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block