Britney Spears spotted in Las Vegas

burns

8 hours ago, buzwei2005 said:

neden insanlar burada mantıksız bir şekilde yargılıyorlar? İğrenç.

Now, people who think nonsense will come. Her hair looks bad, this is not a judgement. This is real. Now I really think sometimes you talk just for the sake of talking. I'm starting to think you're blind or something. Just because her hair looks bad doesn't mean we judge her. It means we say what we see. Anyway. Her hair is so bad but I still love her so much. <3

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Yanal said:

Now, people who think nonsense will come. Her hair looks bad, this is not a judgement. This is real. Now I really think sometimes you talk just for the sake of talking. I'm starting to think you're blind or something. Just because her hair looks bad doesn't mean we judge her. It means we say what we see. Anyway. Her hair is so bad but I still love her so much. <3

I think it’s worse when people say omg she looks so good… when she looks like ****.

we love her, support her, understand her, and have never left her side. but her hair has been **** for over a decade 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, hi_kevin said:

part of me has to wonder why she always pops into Vegas. is it because she likes it and wants to experience it as a Free Woman? or is it to meet up with venues that probably constantly offer her zillions of dollars that she probably always turns down??

I do think she likes it there. However, I also think Vegas needs Britney so bad! That city has been dead for the past 3 years, just awful residency concerts full of hasbeens or never-gonna-happens :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Adele was the only worthy and huge name in the city but her show was a snooze fest :clownery_makeup_meme:

Edited by pablitonizer
58 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I do think she likes it there. However, I also think Vegas needs Britney so bad! That city has been dead for the past 3 years, just awful residency concerts full of hasbeens or never-gonna-happens :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Adele was the only worthy and huge name in the city but her show was a snooze fest :clownery_makeup_meme:

Yeah even way before the POM residency she seemed to enjoy Vegas.

22 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

That’s not true but go off I guess 

LMAO really?? Every effing day there are countless MEAN comments about her on this site and you and your mods do NOTHING about it. She could post about she bake some cookies and certain individuals would ***** about whatever:
"Ohh look at her hair, so disgusting"
"ohh what is she wearing again so tacky!!"
"OHh her eyemakeup is so ugly yuck!"
"Oh she looks like a drüg addict"
"See?! She's so embarassing that's why her bratty sons won't talk to her but live with their pothead daddy!"

You tolerate these people!! I love how you claim that this site is for Britney fans but this isn't true. People abuse their freedom of speech just to be mean to HER. Why are they on Exhale to begin with?? Your mods interact with trolls and when you call them out, you get banned!! I got banned for 4 days because of Princesswhatever because I called her out that she keeps on agreeing BadDoggys ugly comments about Britney. What kinda mod does that??

YOU only respond to people when they DISS you, YOU ignore us when we try to tallk to you about the problems that this site has. I've seen it countless times Jordan. 
It doesn't take a lot to warn people who are disgusting towards BRITNEY on her FANSITE. You can hate her insta posts, whatever, but tolerating people who call her nuts, dr*g addict, bad mother, lunatic etc is just simply insane... for a FANSITE. 
Oh btw, reporting doesn't work if your MOD agrees on those takes. That's the biggest problem here. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block