Britney is doing it on purpose.

Jayjay

46 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I think she is unaware of a lot of things happening and that happened.

I wrote other day how I think she stuck in 2000 years, the way she writes and the examples she uses are very telling.

She seems a very alienated person and Britney herself admitted she is easily manipulated.

There's nothing normal with her account, but maybe she doesn’t even realize how bad it is.

I don't think she is crazy, but I believe she has an unmedicated situation going on. We know most people here would make fun if other popstar (lets say Beyoncé, Taylor, Gaga) had the exact same weird content.

People lie only because it's Britney lol.

42 minutes ago, Easy There said:

She is just not all there and has obviously developed some sort of addiction again.

Let her be. She is either gonna figure it out or it's gonna end badly. It's up to her

She said awhile ago she's on Prozac. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Jayjay said:

Maybe Britney is doing it all on purpose, and she is in an agreement with her lawyers and the courts. They agreed that she will act crazy to make everyone think she is crazy, showing and proving how the media and the world work and deliberately did this to her. It's all part of one of her projects, making people go crazy. 'I got your crazy.

I disagree, after Britney was so hurt and traumatized, I highly doubt she's going to spend her freedom purposely trying to act crazy. Besides Britney does many of the same things most do the difference is they say she's crazy for getting n.ud.e and doing the same thing all the other ladies do.

• Like 2

I’ll say it again:

I’m sorry ya’ll are so bothered by the standards and expectations you’ve expected of Britney, the pop star, especially in her prime, that she NO LONGER wants to live her life by. 

Let her live her life today, embracing all the flaws, imperfections and mistakes. If you can’t handle it, no one is forcing you to continue to be a fan.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

I thought the post she made yesterday/2 days ago was very self-aware, but ofc that was overlooked by so many here because they wanted to focus on events that happened in 2007 and play doctor. You say the media would stop talking about her as a crazy person if she acted normal, but they did just that even when she was in the c-ship, because they continue to hang that over her head, like some people continue to do here, so what's the point? What good is it of her to be 'normal' when the same media that helped drive her to her breaking point still wants to punish her for it because she isn't acting 'normal' enough after being abused?

Perhaps your version of 'normal' is probably not what Britney wants for herself, because maybe that's just not who she is, or ever was, and fans need just need to accept it. 

To be honest they will still published tainting articles about her even if she started becoming the “old” Britney again tomorrow. Portraying her to be in this “mentally ill” state is the media/tabloid favourite past time. They did it with pointing at her how she was a “bAD InFLUncE TO tEENage GirLs ANd amErICA”. They will always try to make her feel bad about herself or as she said in her book, with her own words “am I not a human being too”. F the media, so many celebs break down because of these greedy hungry media/tabloid corporations. It is her #1 enemy. 

• Love 1

I think alot of fans and general public frustration is that of a selfish one. I do include myself in that as much as I’d hate to admit it.

I, along with many others hoped the freedom would result in her speaking out, being heard, continuing her career on her terms with like a huge tour etc so we could see her freedom in action. Her rebellious streak would have been in the music / performance, 

because her freedom has instead been publicised through incoherent posts and perhaps a rebellious streak (naked pics)  that doesn’t benefit the general public it’s just not resonated with people and many believe it demonstrates why she was in the conservatorship in the first place.

In the long term the last couple of years has done more damage to her image than the conservatorship ever did in my opinion but if she’s genuinely happy as a person then she deserves that and that should be priority.

something tells me she’s not happy though  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block