Britney is doing it on purpose.

Jayjay

Maybe Britney is doing it all on purpose, and she is in an agreement with her lawyers and the courts. They agreed that she will act crazy to make everyone think she is crazy, showing and proving how the media and the world work and deliberately did this to her. It's all part of one of her projects, making people go crazy. 'I got your crazy.

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Jayjay said:

Maybe Britney is doing it all on purpose, and she is in an agreement with her lawyers and the courts. They agreed that she will act crazy to make everyone think she is crazy, showing and proving how the media and the world work and deliberately did this to her. It's all part of one of her projects, making people go crazy. 'I got your crazy.

Sweetie, it’s the holidays… how’s the sleep quality going?

• Haha 6

Lol. I think Britney lacks self percepcion. Its the only explanation. I dont think she’s crazy, at all. But I dont think she’s that loving darling that They made us believe all these years (not talking about conservatorship). She complains a lot about things that she herself give fuel.  As someone who works with media, I always find very confusing. Cause outlets wont talk about her like she’s crazy if she at least tried to act like a normal person. I dont care if people say: she’s free to do What she wants. Well, so are we. The rest we all know.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
Another thing that bothers me a lot. She doesn't try to communicate properly, repeats a lot of things that aren't facts and sounds completely empty in her criticisms. Go after your family, solve your problems, get therapy and move on. more than 10 thousand children died in the current war and she is acting as if she is still a prisoner. Its almost 2024. *****! Your tainting your art and legacy.
  • Love 4
  • Like 2

AFAIK, the “crazy” things she does are:

1. post naked pictures 

2. take a lot of videos dancing

3. post angry stuff about her time in the conservatorship, and

4. post weird “stream of consciousness” type posts that are hard to decipher 

All celebrities do # 1. She’s a dancer so of course she’d dance (#2). Being angry is not being crazy. Difficulty controlling anger can be a mental health problem but she OBVIOUSLY can control her anger; she did it for 13 years! The somewhat nonsensical posts are the thing that to me give the loudest signal re: mental health. But Britney is 40 and didn’t grow up on social media. Look at how boomers post on FB. She also gives me the impression of being a bit of an eccentric person but eccentric doesn’t mean crazy.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Jayjay said:

Fixed :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Look at everyone here. You all contribute to the issue, and she's aware of it. you're all spiraling out of control, attempting to decipher the narrative she's been receiving from you all for years. You're all part of the problem. Yes, she's undergoing therapy, just like we all are these days, working through various issues. Hahahahah. Funny. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Jayjay said:

Truth, of course, must be stranger than fiction, for we have made fiction to suit ourselves.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block