Britney is doing it on purpose.

Jayjay

3 hours ago, Hollow said:

Lol. I think Britney lacks self percepcion. Its the only explanation. I dont think she’s crazy, at all. But I dont think she’s that loving darling that They made us believe all these years (not talking about conservatorship). She complains a lot about things that she herself give fuel.  As someone who works with media, I always find very confusing. Cause outlets wont talk about her like she’s crazy if she at least tried to act like a normal person. I dont care if people say: she’s free to do What she wants. Well, so are we. The rest we all know.

I thought the post she made yesterday/2 days ago was very self-aware, but ofc that was overlooked by so many here because they wanted to focus on events that happened in 2007 and play doctor. You say the media would stop talking about her as a crazy person if she acted normal, but they did just that even when she was in the c-ship, because they continue to hang that over her head, like some people continue to do here, so what's the point? What good is it of her to be 'normal' when the same media that helped drive her to her breaking point still wants to punish her for it because she isn't acting 'normal' enough after being abused?

Perhaps your version of 'normal' is probably not what Britney wants for herself, because maybe that's just not who she is, or ever was, and fans need just need to accept it. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
Typo
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Hollow said:
Another thing that bothers me a lot. She doesn't try to communicate properly, repeats a lot of things that aren't facts and sounds completely empty in her criticisms. Go after your family, solve your problems, get therapy and move on. more than 10 thousand children died in the current war and she is acting as if she is still a prisoner. Its almost 2024. *****! Your tainting your art and legacy.

stop pushing terrorpropaganda

3 hours ago, Hollow said:

Lol. I think Britney lacks self percepcion. Its the only explanation. I dont think she’s crazy, at all. But I dont think she’s that loving darling that They made us believe all these years (not talking about conservatorship). She complains a lot about things that she herself give fuel.  As someone who works with media, I always find very confusing. Cause outlets wont talk about her like she’s crazy if she at least tried to act like a normal person. I dont care if people say: she’s free to do What she wants. Well, so are we. The rest we all know.

I think she is unaware of a lot of things happening and that happened.

I wrote other day how I think she stuck in 2000 years, the way she writes and the examples she uses are very telling.

She seems a very alienated person and Britney herself admitted she is easily manipulated.

There's nothing normal with her account, but maybe she doesn’t even realize how bad it is.

I don't think she is crazy, but I believe she has an unmedicated situation going on. We know most people here would make fun if other popstar (lets say Beyoncé, Taylor, Gaga) had the exact same weird content.

People lie only because it's Britney lol.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

Perhaps your version of 'normal' is probably not what Britney wants for herself, because maybe that's just not who she is, or ever was, and fans need just need to accept it. 

PREACH!

i mean is she harming someone with these posts?

or harming herself?

i just cant....

the only thing she harms is a perception of her as BOMT OIDIA superstar with perfect moves and maybe shes over it????

i dont even wanna say for sure she hates the art, but she could totally hate how she needed to be perfect and thus want to rebel against the perfect image, at the same time thinking its totally okay to be different, express her self differently etc

that for her her insta is perfectly imperfect.

Edited by l2hnastatudnainealsoL
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Britney was never perfect in her image. Think back when she flipped her finger off to the papz in 2001. She went out of her house with hair totally messy, it was 2003. Britney, the person itself never tried to do the perfect image or America's dream sweetheart. She might have cooperated with her team in the early years to do what it was told to her like when she said she never had s--e---x before in 2000. She says in TWIM that she even liked when Justin told the media that she has had s--e--x before, she liked that it was made clear that she was just a woman who does it, completely normal. The team and label wanted her to have that image, not Britney. Her Instagram is that, no team, just her playing around and sometimes she goes really deep and honest about her life, feelings and struggles. And shades someone too lol. I think that at some point her team realized and maybe got along with the whole crazy messed up  woman image of her with all the so called controversies (America, come on). But Britney herself is just a southern woman, not crazy. She and her issues has just has been in the spotlight more than any anonymous person of her generation fellows. And she wasn't even on a Big Brother reality show lol (ew).

You Want A Piece Of Me GIF by Leroy Patterson

edit:

d707cf71b9aa613924f715243325ecb0.jpg

Edited by Fita
  • Love 4
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, l2hnastatudnainealsoL said:

i have an example also

i wanted to make two posts about how i like frogs two consecutive days.

i am an ordinary person. so its okay

but when she'd make these posts many of u think its abnormal

but she wants to feel like an ordinary person too...

Exactly 💯

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Am sorry but this is not a normal behavior 

People struggle to see she is just a woman who farts and is just a normal southern girl, yeah. I'm boring, I like different kinds of rices, jambalaya... I'm not like crazy, go out person of stage. As she said in 2016. :)

edit: oops I misread it. I thought you said that is was a normal behavior.

Edited by Fita
31 minutes ago, l2hnastatudnainealsoL said:

PREACH!

i mean is she harming someone with these posts?

or harming herself?

i just cant....

the only thing she harms is a perception of her as BOMT OIDIA superstar with perfect moves and maybe shes over it????

i dont even wanna say for sure she hates the art, but she could totally hate how she needed to be perfect and thus want to rebel against the perfect image, at the same time thinking its totally okay to be different, express her self differently etc

that for her her insta is perfectly imperfect.

I think this is the crux of it and what she highlighted in her book as well. Being a performer will always be who she is, but there are other aspects of her identity that she is still trying to discover outside of 'Britney Spears, the performer, the s** symbol, the icon,' etc. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.