Listen/Watch my coming out song "On My Own" 🩵

fan88

Hi everybody,

I've recently come out to my family and the world which has been a long time coming!! I was so scared to share who I truly am as I come from a conservative Italian family and no-one in my family circle has come out! I decided to write about what I was feeling at the time and am preparing to release this song with my band in feb 2024! I am so proud of this song as it has been 4 years in the making and feel it hits hard for me. Especially after being controlled by my scamming/predator of a “music manager” for 10 years and not being able to express myself for who I truly am. But now I no longer give a **** what others think and just be me!

Performing regularly for my band, Britney has always been a HUGE influence to me as a performer and inspires me so much to keep doing what I love, even though it's a tough and emotional journey trying to make it in the music industry in Australia.

Anyways I hope you like the song/music video as I want to share it exclusively with brit fans!

I appreciate your support and would love to hear your feedback :)

Dave x

LISTEN "ON MY OWN" (RADIO EDIT): https://on.soundcloud.com/VC9TW

WATCH "ON MY OWN" (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO): 

Edited by fan88
  • Love 6

Hey, Dave

I've just watched your band's video. 

What happened there? I mean who shot who? Or was it censored like Perfume video? Lol Just kidding. But for real who shot who? Or maybe it was more like a psychological scenario.

I wish you all the luck and that you keep going. It's nice to see someone like you passionate about your art. Just keep going and doing your thing, ok?

Love,

Fita

☺️

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Fita said:

Hey, Dave

What happened there? I mean who shot who? Or was it censored like Perfume video? Lol Just kidding. But for real who shot who? Or maybe it was more like a psychological scenario.

I wish you all the luck and that you keep going. It's nice to see someone like you passionate about your art. Just keep going and doing your thing, ok?

Love,

Fita

☺️

Hey Fita!

Nice! Hahaha god that video is awful. I only watched it once and forgot about it, like the Make Me (revised) vid 😅  

To answer your question it was exactly what you are thinking, a psychological scenario inside the son’s head. He pictured his dad killing him as he is so scared of him. The son just wants to be free to express himself hence the dress if that makes sense? 

Aww you are honestly so sweet Fita. Thanks so much for the love!! Honestly is music is my LIFE! I live and breathe it everyday, I don’t know what I would do if I quit my art tbh. It’s all I know. But yassss, I am going to try to keep perusing it whilst working full-time in the supermarket which I am dying to quit so badly lol ☺️❤️‍🔥🙏🏼

Edited by fan88
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, fan88 said:

Hey Fita!

Nice! Hahaha 😅  to answer your question, it was exactly what you are thinking, a psychological scenario inside the son’s head. He pictured his dad killing him as he is so scared of him. The son just wants to be free to express himself hence the dress if that makes sense? 

Aww you are honestly so sweet Fita. Thanks so much for the love!! Honestly is music is my LIFE! I live and breathe it everyday, I don’t know what I would do if I quit my art tbh. It’s all I know. But yassss, I am going to try to keep perusing it whilst working full-time in the supermarket which I am dying to quit so badly lol ☺️❤️‍🔥🙏🏼

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

And yes it sure makes sense! Hope you keep your sanity there in the job lol everything will be okay.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1

If anyone is interested in hearing more of my music, this one is about me leaving my predator of a “music manager” who I worked with for 10 years! He promised me the world but gave me nothing but abuse and false hope. 

The ****ed up part is that even though I got out, he still comes and stalks me at my work and tries to get me back to work with him 🙄😌

Anyways this song is called “CLOSURE” off our upcoming album, featuring the talented Kaiyah Mercedes who is also part of the LGBTQIA+ community. I hope you guys like it 🤍 x

LISTEN to “CLOSURE” featuring Kaiyah Mercedes here; 

ON.SOUNDCLOUD.COM

Garnering heavy praise from some of Australia’s biggest media, The Engagement deliver indie music with a...

I don’t care what people no longer think, but if BRIT really is on us this forum, I want her to know that she means the world to me!!!!

Without her influence and amazing talent I would not be writing and performing! She is honestly the one that got me into this even though I know she has gone through hell!

If you are reading this Brit, I LOVE you so much and you inspire so many of us to keep doing what we are born here to do!

I love you so much with all my heart. I don’t care if you no longer release music, just want you to live your life and finally be free and happy without people manipulating  you! You deserve this and the world knows it☝🏼💜💙🤍 ***

On 12/17/2023 at 12:05 PM, Fita said:

Hey, Dave

Love,

Fita

☺️

remembering i only watched perfume once :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block