'Femme Fatale' is now available to stream in Dolby Atmos format on Apple Music

11 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Only on TTWE and HIAM so far, but I agree. That's a good thing though. Some songs got botched on Circus in Dolby Atmos to where they sounded like demos.

At least so far on FF, there are subtle differences that bring out the modern elements in their instrumentals. 

They botched the **** out of Radar omg, I hate is so much they need to fix it 

1 hour ago, Dublingin said:

How I Roll sounds like a mistake. The piano stem isn’t synced correctly and it’s coming in at the wrong time throughout. I don’t know how they didn’t catch that.. 

I heard that too. The piano sounds messy. 

Gasoline sounds kinda different too (less robotic? lol), those whispers tho :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative::thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Edited by Alvy
add more
  • Like 1

the level of some elements from the front speakers are just louder than others…. sounds so weird! her voice is low sometimes too wonder if it were settings of my sound bar ….

edit: I left the voice zoom on from movies last night lmao

the Blackout atmos was so much better

Edited by buzwei2005

I listened to this album for a year straight when it came out. I can hear slight differences in most songs. 

Trouble for me sounds amazing. The others to me just sound more polished/clear. 

Seal it with kiss is still a standout track to me. I love that song. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block