'Femme Fatale' is now available to stream in Dolby Atmos format on Apple Music

18 minutes ago, bonda said:

What did they do to How I Roll? :jackk_alien:

There are some new beats in Gasoline and Criminal. TTWE hits harder than ever, but am I the only one who thinks the main vocal is in low quality? It's not as crisp as in the album version.

Inside Out is still my fave, though :matches:

all of the files are not tooo big. prob someone will put it online in better qualty in the next couple of days

• Love 1
1 hour ago, trip to my touch said:

all of the files are not tooo big. prob someone will put it online in better qualty in the next couple of days

But I am listening to it on Apple Music. I think that something might have gone wrong in the mixing, as in HIR. The vocals aren't clean for me, especially during the verses. Or maybe I'm crazy :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Ya'll, you wont be able to hear Dolby Atmos with any bluetooth earphones, including airpods. 

To hear Dolby Atmos, they gotta be wired headphones, and the really expensive kind. Wireless connection doesn't have the ability to transfer this sound quality, it gets lost. The furthest it can go is lossless, and that's mostly airpods pro only

Here’s my personal review of the whole album:

TTWE is a pure masterpiece in this.

HIAM - is it just me, did they almost mute her adlibs at the end? 😭 I can still hear them, but it’s almost like they’re subtle. VERY subtle.

Inside Out - the album almost makes sense in this quality. I see what they were going for and it’s a “Oohhhhh. I get it now.” moment.

IWG - her vocals sound so much cleaner and clearer and more prominent. They muted her laugh during the “Shame on me” part. 😭 If this was released in 2023, it’d be a smasha!

HIR - Her vocals sound cleaner. The verses sound a little…. Off to me… There are definitely more effects that I haven’t heard before. I definitely hear “You can be my thug tonight” instead of “You could be my **** tonight” 🤷🏻‍♂️

DDB - the album is definitely making more sense in this quality. It gives me a much more appreciation for it more than ever. It sounds so much more cleaner and not much of a mess as it was before. 

SIWAK - THAT BASS! So amazing! So beautiful. 😭

BFB - Ummm is it just me or did they lower WILL I CANT in the beginning so he’s less………..annoying? It actually sounds enjoyable…. 👀 Don’t come for me unless I sent for you…. 😒

TFM - IT SOUNDS SASSIER! I hear her so much clearer and I can imagine her in the studio belting this out! Like, I actually hear the sass in her voice!

TTYH - It sounds good but it almost sounds…. Incomplete? It’s missing something in the verses but the chorus sounds so beautiful!

Gasoline - sounds so much edgier! It almost sounds a little more rock than anything? Is it just me?

Criminal - I don’t know why I got teary eyed listening to this song. It makes me appreciate this song so much more. I hear more effects that I haven’t heard before.

UND - This was always my favorite track so when I saw her perform this live, I screamed! This is my favorite “bonus track” of the album! It’s so sassy and in your face, it’s like, YAAAASSSS BRITNEY! I hear her so much more, and more clearly! 

HATLM - Deepney. I hear her so much better in this than the original. I don’t hear her in the chorus though… 😔 the background vocals drown her out… Why didn’t I hear this before?

Selfish - Sassyney returns. It sounds a little more rock! She sounds so good in this song. It gives me a little more appreciation for this song so much more. Again, more effects that I’ve never heard before!

DKMW - Rockney!!! I love that she experimented with this and the live drums by Travis Barker are everything. Again, I see her belting this song out in the studio and having fun with this! I even hear British-ney much more clearly!

All-In-All: I’d give it a 9/10

Edited by Xanax
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Ya'll, you wont be able to hear Dolby Atmos with any bluetooth earphones, including airpods. 

To hear Dolby Atmos, they gotta be wired headphones, and the really expensive kind. Wireless connection doesn't have the ability to transfer this sound quality, it gets lost. The furthest it can go is lossless, and that's mostly airpods pro only

label kurvo. ne dam za slusalice vise od 200 dinara, jebe mi se za dolbaj

4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

What about if I play it directly from my iPhone’s speaker?

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

No, you are wrong. You are talking about lossless audio, in this case it needs to be wired headphones as this lager files can’t be “transferred” via Bluetooth . But for playing Dolby Atmos, you are able to do it with AirPods, not need to be wired. 

Edited by garyBS
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, garyBS said:

No, you are wrong. You are talking about lossless audio, in this case it needs to be wired headphones as this lager files can’t be “transferred” via Bluetooth . But for playing Dolby Atmos, you are able to do it with AirPods, not need to be wired. 

Wrong. You will hear a difference, for sure. Airpods are, in fact, perfectly capable of doing lossless and hi res lossless, but Dolby Atmos no. 

As I said, you will hear the difference in sound, but it doesnt come even close to how it's supposed to sound with proper equipment. 

33 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Wrong. You will hear a difference, for sure. Airpods are, in fact, perfectly capable of doing lossless and hi res lossless, but Dolby Atmos no. 

As I said, you will hear the difference in sound, but it doesnt come even close to how it's supposed to sound with proper equipment. 

No, Apple said that you need wired headphones in order to hear lossless audio. 
And of course, Atmos is simulated on AirPods, I know you need ceiling  and sorround speakers to be real.

Yes you can def hear how different the songs are with airpods. It might not be at 100% but I'm not insane, we can clearly hear what the Dolby atmos changed. I can hear stuff I never noticed before on the actual CD. Both Circus and Femme Fatale I heard them for the first time walking outside they got me jumpy on some parts because I was hearing unusual stuff and didn't understand at first it was in the song and not some random noise outside

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

TTWE has so many new instrumental arrangements I haven't heard before. Tbh I'm surprised HIAM didnt sound bigger than what it already was. The rest of the album is minimal differences however I am still excited that we finally have Dolby Atmos. They need to keep them coming for her other albums. (Can we talk about how TTYH instrumentals sounds so low?) (HIR needs to be fixed w the piano as well) Overall my favorite atmos versions so far are Blackout, Circus, FF (In that exact order) Blackout is by far the best sounding atmos version so far. I'm excited for ITZ, BJ (yes actually), and Glory! 

To me TTWE, HIAM, HIR, DDB, SIWAK are the most different sounding to me 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block