'Femme Fatale' is now available to stream in Dolby Atmos format on Apple Music

TTWE and Inside Out has even bigger production scope. IO's vocals are heaven with a clearer lead vocal over all the effects heavy backing.

HIAM sounds bigger in scope musically, but the backing vocal is more prominent in the final chorus so the melodyned "ad libs" and Britney's lead are kinda squashed. Instead of the ad libs layer Myah's backing is louder and I prefer the original. I think there's some subtle changes in backing even on the verses like when she says hazy Myah's backing sounds like the lead here.

How I Roll has clearer vocals but like everyone is saying the piano stem is off synch with the song and it ruins it.

BFB has Will's vocals lower throughout in the mix. The prechorus vocals on DKMW also sound oddly low in that mix.

HATLM has even better verse vocals but she's not any more prominent in the chorus so what's the point...

IWG, TFM, UND, and Selfish aren't much different but are remastered to make them feel a lil like hearing them again for the first time.

Edited by Gaydar
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

TTWE has so many new instrumental arrangements I haven't heard before. Tbh I'm surprised HIAM didnt sound bigger than what it already was. The rest of the album is minimal differences however I am still excited that we finally have Dolby Atmos. They need to keep them coming for her other albums. (Can we talk about how TTYH instrumentals sounds so low?) (HIR needs to be fixed w the piano as well) Overall my favorite atmos versions so far are Blackout, Circus, FF (In that exact order) Blackout is by far the best sounding atmos version so far. I'm excited for ITZ, BJ (yes actually), and Glory! 

To me TTWE, HIAM, HIR, DDB, SIWAK are the most different sounding to me 

What about Baby Oops and Britney?! 😭

On 12/6/2023 at 7:53 AM, eddieeddie said:

On "How I Roll" now, it's the only song that feel "different" so far. They have changed the chord progressions. Its quirkier than ever haha!

All the songs so far have more prominent main vocals and updated production.

On 12/6/2023 at 8:17 AM, blackingouthenegativity said:

I don't know how I feel about How I Roll. They messed with the piano in the verses, which used to be one of my favorite part of the instrumental.

On 12/6/2023 at 8:21 AM, eddieeddie said:

I agree, always loved the simple piano chord progessions. I find the Dolby Atmos version quirkier tho. It's not wrong or bad, but it's different.

On 12/6/2023 at 9:19 AM, Math Carmignani said:

How I Roll is unhinged

On 12/6/2023 at 10:07 AM, jokobish said:

I really don’t hear much of anything other than How I Roll which seems botched to me.. and then the end of trip to your heart was cute. 

what differences do yall hear ?

YEA HOW I ROLL IS WRONG AND BAD LOL THEY NEED TO FIX IT 😂😂😂 this user I used to troll a bit on here tweeted about it  

• Love 1
On 12/11/2023 at 6:51 PM, DaddyNotaFool said:

I hope they will delete other albums in this format, because all the songs except Get Naked were ruined there.
Every album should be remastered by that album's executive producer, not just random guy.

I thought Blackout for the most part sounded great on Dolby Atmos. The only song that was botched for me on there was Perfect Lover. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.