Stream my new song “empty” 🤍 available everywhere

rik

hi everybody 😳 my song "empty" is out and I would love if you checked it out. Spotify pre-save link in my bio for a limited time only. This song took a year to make and I'm so happy to finally be sharing it with my 16 Spotify listeners lmao.

In all seriousness, I'm really proud of this song and I want to take a second to thank and properly credit everyone involved in its creation over the last 13 months. It was such a privilege to work with some of the most talented people in the city. I hope you like the song and thank you for listening!

I appreciate all of your support and would to hear what you think 

TR.EE

Linktree. Make your link do more.

VM.TIKTOK.COM

check out my song “empty” by rikin on all streaming services now! 🤍🫗 link in bio. thank you for listening. 

Edited by rik
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Unfortunately not sure this is the genre which will get much appreciation on Britney forum but good work, songs sounds good, vocals and production as well.

I don't know much about this genre but its giving me 90s Placebo feel.

Good job and keep it up ;)

Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

Thank you so much for your kind words!! Britney definitely inspires so many people from different paths of life in different ways, so it’s nice to see fellow Placebo fans around here! I am so grateful for your feedback and really appreciate that comparison 🥹🤍 thank you for listening  

9 minutes ago, rik said:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! Britney definitely inspires so many people from different paths of life in different ways, so it’s nice to see fellow Placebo fans around here! I am so grateful for your feedback and really appreciate that comparison 🥹🤍 thank you for listening  

As I said I honestly dont know much about this style of music, and I know maybe 1-2 Placebo songs haha, it was just vibe I got from the song.

Keep up the good work and believe in yourself :)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Isla said:

Yass well done @rikon getting your music out on streaming!

Thank you so much Isla! Your support means so much to me 🤍

1 hour ago, Groundbreaking said:

Dear Rik,

to be totally honest, this song is an absolute banger. I love its production. I love its instrumental. I love your voice in it. It's so great together. It's extremely great. Astonishing. Incredible. Extraordinary. And so much more. I can't even describe how much I enjoy this little song of yours. Great work! Really.

omg!! groundbreaking , thank you for taking the time to give me this feedback 🤍 it’s genuinely so kind of you. It makes me feel good knowing  it’s resonated with you in this way and I can’t tell you how much this means to me. 🤍🥹 thank you so much 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, rik said:

hi everybody 😳 my song "empty" is out and I would love if you checked it out. Spotify pre-save link in my bio for a limited time only. This song took a year to make and I'm so happy to finally be sharing it with my 16 Spotify listeners lmao.

In all seriousness, I'm really proud of this song and I want to take a second to thank and properly credit everyone involved in its creation over the last 13 months. It was such a privilege to work with some of the most talented people in the city. I hope you like the song and thank you for listening!

I appreciate all of your support and would to hear what you think 

TR.EE

Linktree. Make your link do more.

VM.TIKTOK.COM

check out my song “empty” by rikin on all streaming services now! 🤍🫗 link in bio. thank you for listening. 

I must admit that it's really WELL produced, you "sold" vocals to this track perfectly. Can you please upload this track to Tidal? :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

Spoiler

Why I wasn't tagged too?  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

I must admit that it's really WELL produced, you "sold" vocals to this track perfectly. Can you please upload this track to Tidal? :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

Hide contents

Why I wasn't tagged too?  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Aww thank you Whitney! I actually co produced this track with the help of 10 other musicians who play live instruments, so I can’t take all the credit!! It took me 13 months to do because I was super diligent about how to go about the sounds. Omg is it not on tidal???

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, rik said:

Aww thank you Whitney! I actually co produced this track with the help of 10 other musicians who play live instruments, so I can’t take all the credit!! It took me 13 months to do because I was super diligent about how to go about the sounds. Omg is it not on tidal???

I understand why it took so long, but I love it!

I thought that's not available there, cuz it's not in your opening post. But I checked this and yeah, here is it!

TIDAL.COM

Btw- you have it there in 24bit/flac, thank you for this master quality :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

Screenshot-20231203-015216-TIDAL.jpg

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

I understand why it took so long, but I love it!

I thought that's not available there, cuz it's not in your opening post. But I checked this and yeah, here is it!

TIDAL.COM

Btw- you have it there in 24bit/flac, thank you for this master quality :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

Screenshot-20231203-015216-TIDAL.jpg

You can thank my co-producer KXNG for that!! He is excellent 🤍

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block