Britney disappointed in Jamie Lynn quitting I’m a celeb but isn’t surprised

Cqleb

1 hour ago, Cqleb said:

"Unlike her sister, Jamie Lynn does not see anything through to the end." Jamie previously quit Fox's Special Forces: World's Toughest Test after just two days

Even these bottom-of-the-barrel reality junk shows for washed up has-beens have standards. It's really not a good look for her to always quit or be immediately eliminated if she's trying to stay booked in this line of work. 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Even these bottom-of-the-barrel reality junk shows for washed up has-beens have standards. It's really not a good look for her to always quit or be immediately eliminated if she's trying to stay booked in this line of work. 

I don’t think she’s doing any of this for a long term career in reality tv. Just trying to clean up her and her associates image. 

58 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I wonder what the long term plan is then, cause if she was getting movie/tv offers I'm sure she'd be doing those instead.

Nobody ends up on these kinds of shows because they have a ton of options.

Agreed. I don’t think there are too many options partly because of her tarnished reputation. I think she wants to get back out there to rehab that and make us forget. 

also a likely reason is to have a stream of income coming in for her and her representatives, that are probably putting out fires for her left and right with little reward. Also probably so they don’t drop her

Edited by HearMeOnYourRadio
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block