Lynne Spears spotted shopping at Dollar General store with a Louis Vuitton handbag

1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Nobody is randomly photographing her at DG. We’re seeing this because she wants us to see this. 

Remember her words when a video got posted accidentally her saying to bryan “ these Freebritney people up to something. And they got their ways” sure now that she plays nice and show the world that her family actually broke and work to pay their dues. Maybe she wanted to let us know that they are not living in wealth. They did not took money from her. Jl is working on tv shows, she’s doing teaching jobs, j’amié is running a whatever unhealthy fastfood truck or whatever.
Damage control.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Remember her words when a video got posted accidentally her saying to bryan “ these Freebritney people up to something. And they got their ways” sure now that she plays nice and show the world that her family actually broke and work to pay their dues. Maybe she wanted to let us know that they are not living in wealth. They did not took money from her. Jl is working on tv shows, she’s doing teaching jobs, j’amié is running a whatever unhealthy fastfood truck or whatever.
Damage control.

Wait, what?

What a byotch. Didnt want her own daughter to be free. My blood boils. 

1 hour ago, l2hnastatudnainealsoL said:

its phenomenal for me that someone throws in a good word about a good groceries store/store

i like to hear it

im from Estonia and in internet comments everyone just likes to whine about cheap stores

so thank u u made my day!

Shopping is Hella FUN! No Matter Who You Are 💖 We all need goods. Shopping is like a human right. Thou shall not shame or judge any bxtch about a good bargain. Support your local economy 😂😂😂😂
Reese Witherspoon Comedy GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

• Love 1

Hmm. The fact that she's shopping at the dollar store is not even newsworthy, literally anyone can shop there. Doesn't matter. And I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time she or anyone in the Spears family went there to grab some things.

But for me, the fact that these were shared her in the first place seems a bit intentional, as if fishing for hate or shade, or even sympathy. Even the title. But I come to see exactly that, people saying she's broke, that she deserves it,  but then some actually saying she looks beautiful and defending her... 

Let's be careful with what we write here guys... Our simple comments could be used as 'hate' and 'attacks' that cause so much 'pain' to team con. (Even though they devalue the ones towards Britney and not consider what they did to Britney being wrong)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.