Lynne Spears spotted shopping at Dollar General store with a Louis Vuitton handbag

Cqleb

2 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

I mean if we are being honest Britney would also shop at the dollar store. But yeah I think Lynn is struggling way more now that the conservatorship is over 🫠

Just now, Dark Willow said:

Actually we have many candids of Britney shopping the cheapest places. 

I don't know if this really means the old lady is that poor, or she wants us to believe she is struggling :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Twins :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

1 minute ago, briprin1 said:

Doesn't necessarily mean you are broke, unless you are buying the store brand items, prices are comparable to anywhere else, just convenient, I love DG lol

This!

Plus, Kentwood doesn’t have other stores.

Like I get that she ain’t no saint but some of y’all are just as desperate to drag her the same way the media tries to drag Britney.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block