How much Britney did you got on your Spotify Wrapped?

I'm a flop. While I still got her as my top artist, my Number 1, yet she wasn't on my top 5 songs :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: (My School President swept her I'm afraid). I'm only on her 0,005% of fans and barely listened to her music 6,422 minutes.

While I only have that, she still have a lot of her songs on my 2023 playlist. Based on it, the songs I played the most are:

1. I Will Be There

2. Touch of My Hand

3. FTBOMBH

4. Stronger

5. I Run Away

6. Don't Go Knockin on My Door

7. OIDIA

8. Crazy (Stop Remix)

9. Overprotected (Remix)

10. HIAM

11. DLMBTLTK

12. INAGNYAW

13. Everytime

14. Sometimes

15. What U See (Is What U Get)

16. MATM

17. IAS4Y

18. BTMYH (Bonus Remix)

19. Satisfaction

20. What It's Like To Be Me

21. BOMT

No Liar or Slumber Party wtffff (Slumber Party I blame on the fact that I listened to the duet version a lot and that's a local file so it won't count to the stats).

• Love 7

Britney's tracks on my most listened tracks on spotify this year: 

#1 - Mind Your Business

#10 - Hold Me Closer (Purple Disco Machine Remix) 

#21 - Slumber Party 

#29 - Gimme More 

#38 - Liar 

#42 - Circus 

#50 - Just Luv Me

#62 - Mood Ring 

#78 - Make Me 

#82 - Work ***** 

#87 - Overprotected Richi Lopez Remix (:orangu_orangutan_ape: this would clearly be higher had it not been released a month ago)

#91- Change Your Mind

#95 - Get Naked 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, DexWillBeThere98 said:

I'm a flop. While I still got her as my top artist, my Number 1, yet she wasn't on my top 5 songs :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: (My School President swept her I'm afraid). I'm only on her 0,005% of fans and barely listened to her music 6,422 minutes.

While I only have that, she still have a lot of her songs on my 2023 playlist. Based on it, the songs I played the most are:

1. I Will Be There

2. Touch of My Hand

3. FTBOMBH

4. Stronger

5. I Run Away

6. Don't Go Knockin on My Door

7. OIDIA

8. Crazy (Stop Remix)

9. Overprotected (Remix)

10. HIAM

11. DLMBTLTK

12. INAGNYAW

13. Everytime

14. Sometimes

15. What U See (Is What U Get)

16. MATM

17. IAS4Y

18. BTMYH (Bonus Remix)

19. Satisfaction

20. What It's Like To Be Me

21. BOMT

No Liar or Slumber Party wtffff (Slumber Party I blame on the fact that I listened to the duet version a lot and that's a local file so it won't count to the stats).

6422 MINUTES?! 107 HOURS?!! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: You must have Spotify on 24/7 :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: legend 

She was my number two artist (after Taylor swift) and hold me closer was my number one song (for the second year in a row). mind your business was number 2. 

Tik tik boom was also in my top played songs lol! Probably because I saw TI this year and I had a playlist of all TI songs to listen to before the show 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block