The Sun: Jamie Lynn & her husband made £150k from Britney despite claiming she never took ‘anything’ from her

Cqleb

10 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I don’t understand how Jamie Lynn can say she never took anything from her sister. She benefitted SO much from her sister and it’s more appropriate and mature and authentic to just admit that? 

“I was only 6 years old when Britney got her big break and she often bought me toys, vacations etc. as a child she made sure I never went without. “ 

“Britney is the reason I had the connections to get my own Nickelodeon show when I was an adolescent and I am forever grateful” 

“I often took my girls on vacations to Britney’s condo in Destin during the conservatorship when she wasn’t able to live her life the way she wanted. I was selfish and only thought of the family I was building and not of the sister who needed me and who provided me with so much growing up. I live with that regret and pray for forgiveness”

Jesus how hard is that!!! Honestly can I get paid to be her publicist please. what a skid mark of a human being. 

She’s arrogant and entitled. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block