The Sun: Jamie Lynn & her husband made £150k from Britney despite claiming she never took ‘anything’ from her

Cqleb

2 hours ago, humstarr said:

How are these hillbillies given so much money in loans? Especially when they both failed at everything they tried. 

Thats what mind boggles me more than anything.  I mean none of the cship made sense in any way, but how are you going to put someone who had so many failed business adventures, multiple bankruptcies, in charge of a multi-billion dollar brand.  Did the judge simply say, clearly you don’t know how to manage money or run a successful business, but here let’s put you in control of a billion dollars and hope you learned from your previous failed attempts?  Make it make sense.  The original judge needs to be held responsible as well as the rest of team con, if not more so since none of it would have happened without the judge signing off on it!

Edited by setlimitations
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, setlimitations said:

Thats what mind boggles me more than anything.  I mean none of the cship made sense in any way, but how are you going to put someone who had so many failed business adventures, multiple bankruptcies, in charge of a multi-billion dollar brand.  Did the judge simply say, clearly you don’t know how to manage money or run a successful business, but here let’s put you in control of a billion dollars and hope you learned from your previous failed attempts?  Make it make sense.  The original judge needs to be held responsible as well as the rest of team con, if not more so since none of it would have happened without the judge signing off on it!

It can't be more obvious they were paid off

Lou even mentioned in the emails which they to go to get the JUDGE they wanted

this was a pure scheme, they put Jamie on top to bully Britney but all money-wise and business-wise was organized by Lou and her satan peers

• Love 1
  • Like 3
56 minutes ago, setlimitations said:

You cannot launder money from a smart business man. You’d go for the dumb egomaniacs.

well in this case J’amiè is the the perfect recipe. God knows what the heck they did with that money. All should be investigated head to toe… we don’t know what the heck they did. Funding dr*g cartels? Funding war groups? Religious cults? Prostitution rings? Secret deals with underground mafia? Maybe.. god knows what ever the heck they have done with that money. 

• Like 4
10 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

This article really deep dove. They even revealed where Jamie Lynn lives. They were out for blood.

They were living at his truck office in the upstairs of the building for 3 years 😵‍💫 and even refer to where she lives now. I hear screaming....

Weren’t you just coming for me yesterday saying Jamie Lynn took nothing?!?

• Like 1

I don’t understand how Jamie Lynn can say she never took anything from her sister. She benefitted SO much from her sister and it’s more appropriate and mature and authentic to just admit that? 

“I was only 6 years old when Britney got her big break and she often bought me toys, vacations etc. as a child she made sure I never went without. “ 

“Britney is the reason I had the connections to get my own Nickelodeon show when I was an adolescent and I am forever grateful” 

“I often took my girls on vacations to Britney’s condo in Destin during the conservatorship when she wasn’t able to live her life the way she wanted. I was selfish and only thought of the family I was building and not of the sister who needed me and who provided me with so much growing up. I live with that regret and pray for forgiveness”

Jesus how hard is that!!! Honestly can I get paid to be her publicist please. what a skid mark of a human being. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block