What will be the next reality show that Jamie Lynn Spears will be on? Without britney's money coming in and without a career in music or acting jamie lynn has invested in reality tv

On 11/29/2023 at 11:08 PM, that's hot y'all said:

b490356224f270838d6e5924df98d15acea3faaa

1DwKBUa_NZA2a9kI0_YWAhpTVDyT9DDl1TOiqtnj

The_Masked_Singer_Brasil.png

Cdan said she was rejected from the masked singer last year for making demands.

Hmm she's already tried to do a self reality show (2016) and a podcast (dcmd 2021?) I think this is the end of the road for her. She made a disastrous impression.

So I think its either IRS is chasing after Jamie Lynn and her husband's company for unpaid tax or Jamie Lynn's marriage is on the rock ( She barely mentioned her hubby on those reality shows at all, only kept repeating about how she missed her kids, and her hubby didn't even bother to show up at the audience on DWTS to cheer and support her. Nof any of the family, only lawyer Dinah Lapolt and Larry Rudolph's wife was there for her....

So she has to get on any reality shows she could book for quick money grab. Once she stayed past the minimum days limit in order to get paid, she left the show asap. 

Shes been so desperate for money after her family couldn't leech off Britney anymore....:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Edited by annalai23
55 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

So I think its either IRS is chasing after Jamie Lynn and her husband's company for unpaid tax or Jamie Lynn's marriage is on the rock ( She barely mentioned her hubby on those reality shows at all, only kept repeating about how she missed her kids, and her hubby didn't even bother to show up at the audience on DWTS to cheer and support her. Nof any of the family, only lawyer Dinah Lapolt and Larry Rudolph's wife was there for her....

So she has to get on any reality shows she could book for quick money grab. Once she stayed past the minimum days limit in order to get paid, she left the show asap. 

Shes been so desperate for money after her family couldn't leech off Britney anymore....:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I don't think her husband can afford to take the time off work. Americans don't do vacation time and he's self employed. 

When she went to the middle east to film Special Forces she took her husband's mom.

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Omg her IG story, she's begging for a sequel to her Zoey movie

Then posting making out she did well in I'm a celeb when they made the trial easier for her. And also SHE QUIT EARLY. The hardest element of im a celeb (cyclone) hasn't even happened yet. What a fail.

Yes I agree.... they purposely made the trial easier for her. Comparing with what Nella and other camp mates did for the trial, hers was nothing... only climbing high with rope attached for safety and she couldnt even see what insects were in the box when she fetched the stars... like her trial was made for kids. I'd like to see she lying in a box full of spiders or in a water tank with crocs and giant pythons in it.... like what everyone else did.

• Love 1
On 11/30/2023 at 12:52 AM, MikeHunt said:

Not even joking, I could see her either going full drama and becoming a Real Housewife.  Maybe they’ll start a franchise in Louisiana or she will get in Beverly Hills (but prob not cuz she wouldn’t live that far from her kids).

Or leans super Right Wing, MAGA girl and becomes a commentator on Fox News. Shes already hated by the general Britney fans who most are more left leaning. So if she leans into her villain arch, Fox News would be great for her and she’d honestly make so much money. 

Wait what? She lives in Louisiana?

13 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Yeah I’m pretty sure JL lives in Louisiana. I think they built a house on the property Britney bought her mom. I think JL said on the show she was on, it’s like 180 acres or something like that.

Nah they live somewhere else but not with Lynne.

6 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Of all places you’d think she would want to live as far away from that place as possible lol

The sun article spoke about it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.