Your 2023 Spotify Wrapped

15 hours ago, Moscow said:

1. Kendrick Lamar 

2. Ludovico Einaudi 

3. Britney 

4. Carly Rae 

5. Daft Punk

Britney was my no 1 for like 3 years straight this is the first time she’s been out from the top 2! 

Love Carly Rae! Loneliest time is one of her best albums!

Drake

Britney

Troye

Kylie

Tinashe

songs:

Padam

Be Alright

Gods Plan

My prerogative 

Rush

• Love 1
On 11/29/2023 at 10:41 PM, MikeHunt said:

I have Apple Music and this year my Replay (their version of Wrapped) didn’t come up. And I’m so bummed. I learned it was.l because I had my listening history turned off. Maybe something like that is what happened with you. Check the app settings. 

Really? I got a notification about mine yesterday.

T6hmfZs.jpg

:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Edited by Baronesse
  • 2 weeks later...

so I don't have a Spotify Wrap, but I have a YouTube recap :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I'm stuck in the 90s, tell me something I don't know  :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

1702500666722.png

1702500737178.png

These are all new tracks that were released this year, except Te Daría Mi Vida which is from 1995 and I have no idea what is doing there :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: it's a bop though, but Paulina herself released a new song this year, even Tan Viva from JNS could've been there instead, but anyways...

1702500863906.png

1702500830119.png

I listened to Lou Bega's album ONCE, ONCE :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: and just out of curiosity 'cause I only knew like two songs from him, and that was enough to make it to the list

1702500795013.png

Glory, but no Britney Jean? :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking: I guess they don't count the audio clips as part of the album. Tbh, I don't remember consciously listening to an actual album itself, because I make my own playlists and that's where I listen from:

1702500788944.png

Edited by PokemonSpears

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block