All Samples that Were Used on 'In The Zone'

Fita

• Super Mods

Man she picked some REALLY good music to sample!
This proves that she is a REAL artist!

People think singing loudly and strongly qualifies as a good musician but they fail to understand that its also about the singer's creativity and ear for good music and Britney has both.

Why else do you think singers like Britney, Madonna, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, who don't have the strongest voice, managed to have success in music for so long?

Its because they had good instincts when it came to making great quality music. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Love 8

I had no idea the TOMT intro sample had been found! I remember being blown away when I first heard the unmastered version with the reverse intro, whoever found that is a real music lover

I still would love to know what track Bloodshy & Avant sampled for My Prerogative. I know someone listed it as being the same arabic song Timbaland used for Aaliyah's album and WhoSampled actually approved it but it's definitely another Bollywood song like Toxic

That being said, WhoSampled has been out of whack for years, I remember trying to add the Led Zeppelin sample in Stronger and the Wrecks N Effect one in Mad Love and they both got denied but someone credited Take Off as sampling Blondie and it somehow got approved lol

Edited by PlayboyMommy
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, princessmimi said:

People think singing loudly and strongly qualifies as a good musician but they fail to understand that its also about the singer's creativity and ear for good music and Britney has both.

Why else do you think singers like Britney, Madonna, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, who don't have the strongest voice, managed to have success in music for so long?

Its because they had good instincts when it came to making great quality music. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

I love that in ITZ Britney was really bold and experimenting new stuff musically speaking. Also it's the album she has mermaid vocals. Think about the break of toxic vocals. I love it. Best album. Along with oops and bomt imo.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Fita said:

I love that in ITZ Britney was really bold and experimenting new stuff musically speaking. Also it's the album she has mermaid vocals. Think about the break of toxic vocals. I love it. Best album. Along with oops and bomt imo.

Yeah exactly although tbh I prefer Blackout but ITZ is great in its own way.

If it weren't for the Brave New Girl song, I'd say its one of her most cohesive albums.

I mean I don't hate that song but you gotta admit its pretty out of place for the ITZ album.

It sounds like it would fit her Oops or Britney album more but that's just my opinion.

3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah exactly although tbh I prefer Blackout but ITZ is great in its own way.

If it weren't for the Brave New Girl song, I'd say its one of her most cohesive albums.

I mean I don't hate that song but you gotta admit its pretty out of place for the ITZ album.

It sounds like it would fit her Oops or Britney album more but that's just my opinion.

It would fit Britney album haha, maybe as a Japanese bonus track

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Fita said:

It would fit Britney album haha, maybe as a Japanese bonus track

Lol it sounds like it was meant for the Britney album but they didn't put it on the album,

so instead they waited to put it on ITZ.

Thats what Britney did with her songs Where Are You Now and You Got It All.

Those songs were actually meant to be on BOMT but were instead put on Oops.

Which explains why they sounded very 90s compared to the rest of the album.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Fita said:

As part of 10 years celebration of In The Zone, here are the songs who were sampled on it :wink_britney_everytime_white::

Touch Of My Hand (Direct sample of the drums, 5:35 of 1970's James Brown's song)

(Direct sample of multiple elements, 0:38 and 0:25 of 1991's Pan Jing & Ensemble)

I Got that Boom Boom (Interpolation/replayed sample of vocals, 0:00 of 1994's The Outhere Brothers' song)

Early Mornin' (Interpolation/replayed sample of the hook/riff of 2003's Madonna's Nothing Fails intro)

And Britney's unreleased Sippin' On (Interpolation/replayed sample of the vocals and lyrics, 0:49)

And the most known used on Toxic, the 1986's indian duet by Lata Mangeshkar and S. P. Balasubrahmanyam (interpolation/replayed sample of the hook/riff, parts 0:26 and 0:06):

Thoughts?

a28580a55f6a73e5414113046c688367.jpg

Source:

WWW.WHOSAMPLED.COM

Omg can somebody create Touch Of My Hand with extended intro from 

?

• Love 3
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

DEFINITELY AGREED! I'm surprised how many samples are there, they together sounds so perfect!!!

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...
On 11/28/2023 at 2:31 PM, eddieeddie said:

The TOMH sample is a genius one... to even find a song like that to sample - genius. I love Britneys brain and how focused she was during this era. I recently saw the full avalon rehearsals and saw a completely different side of her that I fell in love with.

Preach it :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

• Like 1

People need to stop crediting Britney for the samples. This is work for the producers that are doing their job, which is do research and inspirations to create great and unique songs. These songs were handled to Britney with the instrumental almost done. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block