"Britney Spears will have her revenge on Los Angeles." ..... The Conservatorship & Britney Economy (including private text screenshots by Courtney Love talking Matthew Rosengart)

DOCS.GOOGLE.COM

A Vast Conspiracy: The Conservatorship of Britney Spears This document aims to highlight key events and facts, in order to convey how the most powerful people in the music industry and the state...

E6rsJUwWEAAU7Y0.jpg

E6rsJUlXsAEBPg6.jpg

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 7

I hope something happens. I hope everyone that wronged her and helped the conservatorship gets punished.

But other than the financial records eventually implicating her father and maybe Lou Taylor/TriStar in legal troubles I don’t think anything major will happen to anybody else. And I’m pessimistic enough to feel not even that has a 100% chance happening.

1 hour ago, websurfer22 said:

I hope something happens. I hope everyone that wronged her and helped the conservatorship gets punished.

But other than the financial records eventually implicating her father and maybe Lou Taylor/TriStar in legal troubles I don’t think anything major will happen to anybody else. And I’m pessimistic enough to feel not even that has a 100% chance happening.

True, it takes forever, but real life is not like a tv show that concludes cases in hours.

11 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Lola, where did you get this?

19 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Lola,

I couldn't find Courtney on Twitter. Has she moved to another platform?

I never followed her but heard she talked about large scale theft.

Didn't she also talk about Britney having been ***ually abused as a child? How would she know? Britney gave a hint in her memoir when she wrote how she felt like she reverted to being 3 years old, and her therapist told her parents sometimes do that when their child reaches the age when something dramatic happened to them in the past. It could be Britney's brother's serious accident when she was 4 years old. 3 and 4 are not far apart in my memory. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block