Jamie Lynn talks Britney grammy moment in “I’m a celeb” jungle

2 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

I wonder why this wasn’t included in the book if what she says is true that Britney has worked her whole life up to that moment for the best new artist award 

i think this moment hurt her more than she’s ever shared and her sister just let it out 

I dont think Britney cares so much about it. Like JL said she wasn't even around when that happened. 

She is just exploiting Britney once again. It didnt even make sense to share in that context. 

5 minutes ago, humstarr said:

I dont think Britney cares so much about it. Like JL said she wasn't even around when that happened. 

She is just exploiting Britney once again. It didnt even make sense to share in that context. 

But she said she worked her whole life for it.  That must be such a let down especially if camera and crew were there to capture your family’s reaction to your dream coming true 

1 minute ago, GmailMyHeart said:

But she said she worked her whole life for it.  That must be such a let down especially if camera and crew were there to capture your family’s reaction to your dream coming true 

Jamie leech is a liar. She has been exposed of lying time and time again. 

Like yeah Britney worked so hard her entire life JUST for that specific grammy for the best new artist. It's absurd.

Britney doesnt really hold grudge against xtina. She just mentioned many times that xtina been nothing but rude to her thats all. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, humstarr said:

Jamie leech is a liar. She has been exposed of lying time and time again. 

Like yeah Britney worked so hard her entire life JUST for that specific grammy for the best new artist. It's absurd.

Britney doesnt really hold grudge against xtina. She just mentioned many times that xtina been nothing but rude to her thats all. 

Then why would Britney include her in her parade or instagram shading? Obvi there’s still resentment and A LOT of artists dream of winning best new artist like Mariah did 

Why don't she talk about herself ? Like she could talk about those times she ran on cats ? Or that time she took a knife in a restaurant ? Or about that time she almost left her daughter drawn ? Or about her teen pregnancy ? Or about her non-existent career ? ... :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: 

Edited by Louis-j
  • Love 2
  • Like 6
8 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Then why would Britney include her in her parade or instagram shading? Obvi there’s still resentment and A LOT of artists dream of winning best new artist like Mariah did 

Its not what she worked for her entire life up to that point tho. She worked because she wanted to get her family out of poverty and just cuz she genuinely enjoyed performing. It is in her book.

She also was nice to xtina in her book. Those Instagram rants dont make sense most of the time. She is a part of her childhood. They used to be friends. I hardly doubt it has anything to do with the grammys 

1 hour ago, humstarr said:

Its not what she worked for her entire life up to that point tho. She worked because she wanted to get her family out of poverty and just cuz she genuinely enjoyed performing. It is in her book.

She also was nice to xtina in her book. Those Instagram rants dont make sense most of the time. She is a part of her childhood. They used to be friends. I hardly doubt it has anything to do with the grammys 

Britney’s Instagram is her words and thoughts. Her book is a ghost written book that was published by a professional company. She didn’t write the book. She approved it.   Very different things. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.